Re-Gifted Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dherx

12-14-2010

so i had 6xx rp left, and im like hey, this looks like a cool skin. which it is, dont get me wrong.. but in game it's nothing different but a gift. i was hoping when i hit 6 his ult would be green and red or something but it isnt..

dull? -_-

tldr; can riot make him a little niftier ??

RussoConcussio

12-14-2010

I played vs a regift amumu today and I kept getting confused thinking it was teemo and wondering why it didn't die fast

Dherx

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by russoconcussio View Post
i played vs a regift amumu today and i kept getting confused thinking it was teemo and wondering why it didn't die fast
lol

cxlo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

It's a 477 RP skin....Go look at the Shaco and MF skins and those don't have any extra particles and they cost 877.

Call Me Pounce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

What did you expect from a 520 skin?
Its xmas not XMASSSSSSSSS

Dherx

12-14-2010

so? i spent my $$ to support riot, id like better stuff for the $100+ i ive spent on this game

whitemilk

12-14-2010

I agree that the regifted Amumu has amazing potential for a skin. Honestly throw in a few new particle effects and people would love it! I think it's pretty hilarious already.....but I can not hold back my will to imagine colorful tissue paper flying out all over when he ults.