So I just played AP Amumu...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odenmaru

10-20-2013

...and I'm not sure if I should call it stupid or hilarious.

25 pen from his passive + 20 from Abyssal + 15 from boots + 15 from Haunting Guise = 75

That's significant because AP Amumu makes absolute perfect use out of Abyssal and Liandries when he gets a Rylais.

So 75 FLAT pen, then add in a Void Staff.

Yeah... it's a bit disgusting, I was dealing nearly, if not, true damage to their tankiest champions. And I was definitely dealing true damage to their squishier champs.

Can't believe I haven't played AP Amumu until now... those penetration changes made AP Amumu bonkers as ****.

Those hugs man... those hugs.

Padrin

10-20-2013

35 on his passive if you get to a high enough level.

Manly Pikachu

10-20-2013

Remember when Q and R scaled 1.0 AP?

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2013

you think its crazy now? jesus, where were you when Q and R had 1:1 ratios? THAT **** was crazy.

I like playing him ADC to troll with, still carry a bit

edit: damnit, shen'd

Azhliay

10-20-2013

Mummy Hand Grenade

Odenmaru

10-20-2013

Quote:
Remember when Q and R scaled 1.0 AP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarner Need Hug View Post
you think its crazy now? jesus, where were you when Q and R had 1:1 ratios? THAT **** was crazy.

I like playing him ADC to troll with, still carry a bit

edit: damnit, shen'd
Yeah, that was crazy as balls. But I'm not sure if it was worse than it is now, I mean, last season they did have a higher ratio but he didn't deal true damage since the penetration formula was still the same.

I assume he dealt more damage last season anyways since his ratios took a sizable hit.

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenmaru View Post
Yeah, that was crazy as balls. But I'm not sure if it was worse than it is now, I mean, last season they did have a higher ratio but he didn't deal true damage since the penetration formula was still the same.

I assume he dealt more damage last season anyways since his ratios took a sizable hit.
This is what you do, build him ADC, but give him a Wit's End, probably a Manamura or whatever the hell its called and then **** like Shiv, IE and BotRK, you will laugh your ass off

Odenmaru

10-20-2013