Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner Rework coming to PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bambouské

10-18-2013

Quote:
CynicalGiant:
Why did you make his AS like 24-26% after fully stacked? It seems a little odd to me. That is such a low bonus to have to get stacks for.

Yep seems pretty low on paper but his previous bonus from shield was 50% and rarely lasted more than 2 second so it should globally feels stronger I think.

Also don't forget that Q does deal damage too so comparing him to volibear isn't really relevant. Not to mention the buff to trinity force that should make him a monster.

TriSpada Kotori

10-18-2013

Yes.

YES.

YEEEEEEEESSSS!!

Quote:
RiotScruffy:

Fracture
-Heal removed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Elewd

10-18-2013

so looking forward to this rework, i want to be able to play my little scorpion without feeling useless with only 3 abilities compared to 4.

to people complaining his heal getting removed is bad.

His E was completly useless anyways.

tenrel

10-18-2013

so fracture is still terrible, only now it has your Q's slow so you are going to be forced to use it.

IS1d2f73fc65c5cecdf878c

10-18-2013

Skarner rework with Battlecast skin please, thank you

TheWorstNickEver

10-18-2013

lets try it

just asking: if u (and your epic reflex skill) combo cleanse + flash during R windup u still have the same 'effect'? -R not grabbing because target is out of sight-

of course this is not a issue, as u trade 2 sumoners for 1 ult and cleanse also reduces de duration from Suppress

Orbital Nuke

Recruiter

10-18-2013

Wish I could get on the PBE.
So before if you were built tanky, your attack speed buff could last longer than 1 second.
Now you have to wait till 3 crystal slashes to get the attackspeed buffed.

Not only that, the way it reads, you gets no attack speed buff vs turrets, where before the exoskeleton allowed him to get in and get far more hits off than this one will.

Finally, the heal was great. Maybe a small percentage of the unspent shield could give some sort of healing when it expired?

need4sleep

10-18-2013

where is poison? he is scorpion ffs

also his kit looks like weaker version of volibears, other from shield volibear has everything better and ton of free damage(% health bite, ulti, E) and i dont remember voli to have mana issues

he need something more(like removing slows and roots from him if his W is broken or AS debuff on his E with buff to himself), with this kit there is no way he would be better than league of gapclosing and knocking you up champions

Cyning

10-18-2013

Quote:
Ekanselttar:
Is the slow on Fracture a flat amount or a %?

This is what I'm curious about. If it's not a percentage that ability will be nearly worthless for catching anything but a Caitlyn.

RiotScruffy

Game Designer

10-18-2013

I see a few comments about the Q attack speed being very low. This may actually be the case, but as far as our testing goes (and just some theorycrafting math) he has way more uptime on the 8-24% attack speed than he had for the old 50% attack speed that was reliant on the shield. Overall he gets in more autos per fight leading to more cooldown reduction from the passive.

Also, there were a few big gains for him from removing the heal from the E. We were able to lower the mana cost and add higher base and higher AP ratios to the W shield. Let me know if you are having a hard time surviving in the jungle, because I was clearing it with nearly no damage taken.

Once the PBE is updated we will get a ton of good info when we all start playing him.