Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner Rework coming to PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emTmyclipin2u

10-18-2013

Is the damage system of q the same way it was? AKA the first one does physical damage and the ones after do that plus the magic damage? I'd assume so, but since that original way was for the slow I'm just double checking.

Vsin

10-18-2013

Does Fracture still have its cast time? Because if so, you still haven't solved the issue with Fracture having little to no synergy with the rest of his constantly-moving kit.

Stampede EU

10-18-2013

It's impressive how you managed to nerf a struggling champion even further with this rework.

chgyth

10-18-2013

I like this, but what was the reasoning behind the heal being removed?

Redeemed In Fire

10-18-2013

As an AP skarner player, I will be VERY closely watching this to see how bad it got gimped. =p I also have concerns about putting scaling AS on his Q making him even more feast or famine due to the fact he has to sit in the fight spamming it to get the buff in the first place now.

Vroggoth

10-18-2013

Way better than the olaf rework. Any info on the jungle changes?

Great Owl

10-18-2013

E should be a dot because he is a scorpion and they have poison. And its currently boring. I actually said this already but just pushing for it again.

Qbe

10-18-2013

Quote:
chgyth:
I like this, but what was the reasoning behind the heal being removed?

IIRC, it was to be able to buff the E, since if it were a heal, it had to be gated by mana to avoid infinite sustain.
Also, I remember something about that allowing them to buff the shield.

t4tNoFp4Ve

10-18-2013

-When target is hit, applies an attack speed buff for 6s that stacks up to 3 times 4/5/6/7/8

i dont clearly understand the bold part

the buff lasts 6 secs, that's clear
stacks up to 3 times, that's clear

but what does the last numbers mean?

1Q2W3E4R5T6Z7U8I

10-18-2013

Quote:
Vsin:
Does Fracture still have its cast time? Because if so, you still haven't solved the issue with Fracture having little to no synergy with the rest of his constantly-moving kit.

Skarner is my most played champ in Diamond and I hope that this gets changed as well. Kind of sad that they changed the slow mechanic but hope it's not a big nerf.