Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issues logging in or starting games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evelynn2g

10-23-2013

I cant log in when I first open the client it says that a update failed and ask me if I want to send logs but then when I try to close and reopen it the same thing happens

Blue Mammoth

Recruiter

10-24-2013

I just joined PBE and created a new account. I logged in, chose a summoner name, then the client froze when it came time to choose a summoner icon. No error messages or anything. Just frozen. I have restarted the client numerous times now. Will try and restart my computer next.

As Adam1

10-24-2013

I just got accepted to the PBE program, so I just chose my user name and right when it got to selecting the icons it just stops working and doesn't respond. I tried deleting all of the data and re-downloading the updates, I don't know if I maybe installed wrong because I just extracted the files and ran the lol.launcher.admin and it installed everything. If you can please help me fix this issue that'd be great!

AncientCross

Recruiter

10-24-2013

yea i'm having an error logining in it says that it attempts to connect 3 times and does nothing...these patches -_-