Ideas for the eventual Taric VU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krystalmyth

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Ban Vi View Post
Armor of the Fifth Age Taric needs to keep the fuzzy boots, THEY MUST STAY.

Also, when he ults, he glows a fabulous pink.
Fuzzy rave boots must stay, omg, if they even think of getting rid of it...

The Just Owner

10-18-2013

Honestly, very little needs to be changed outside of his model and animations. His skill visuals are all very clear, and his audio, from his voice lines to his skills, is some of the best in the game.

As far as the rest, I have very few ideas, outside of the fact that everyone involved should be listening to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GggY4TEYbk) while they work.

Brent Rambo II

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Soo.. yeah. Might have been looking at this for some reference.

That and the 3D model someone linked.

They're both good options, I guess it depends where we want to take him. Should he be an armored knight that likes gems? Or literally have his armor made of crystal? Or something totally different?
I feel like if the entirety of his armor were crystal, it'd just look too gaudy.

I'd prefer it if he had a lot of gems on one piece of armor, that'd be noticeable like say his shoulders, but his chest piece and legplates be regular armor with gems encrusted/socketed into the armor

So basically the 3D model

That's my personal preference though

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Just Owner View Post
Honestly, very little needs to be changed outside of his model and animations. His skill visuals are all very clear, and his audio, from his voice lines to his skills, is some of the best in the game.

As far as the rest, I have very few ideas, outside of the fact that everyone involved should be listening to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GggY4TEYbk) while they work.
Careful, you might get someone fired.

Arkaia

10-18-2013

I think i'd like the crystal armor, to be honest... It's like the armor was forged of the gems, not the gems just being stuffed here and there in the armor.

Buster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

Quote:

They're both good options, I guess it depends where we want to take him. Should he be an armored knight that likes gems? Or literally have his armor made of crystal? Or something totally different?
come on son... armor made of crystals. that **** would be dope.

Ralamar

10-18-2013

I would like his Emerald skin to be based on his Chinese art if possible, it just looks really badass.
5th Age needs to keep the fabulous hair, and the fuzzy boots.
Dreadknight splash gives Taric long Richter Belmont looking hair, but in game it looks like some kinda of really odd afro, hair should look like it does in the splash.

kenzoil

10-18-2013

Can his special effects be 2d animation on 1s? I would really like to see how this works after you used 2d special effects in jinx music video. Honestly I like the style/design of 2d special effects. And I think it could be a way to enhance design theme.

Oh! And can he be black again. I still think of him as the original black champion... Now he is more like Michael Jackson...

Nanatsu

10-18-2013

Quote:

I think he should be a lightly armored knight light the ones you see in Fire Emblem and then add crystal parts on top of it to make him look like a heavy weight. Oh and gotta show his abs regardless, cant be disappointing the ladies. Them abs could grind diamonds.

CrisD

10-18-2013

He could have a simple armor and it could be getting cooler with levels, evolving with the power of gems :O