Ideas for the eventual Taric VU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbiwonKenabi

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicFang View Post
do not change his amazing voice
Yes, I must say, out of all the elements of Taric, I think the voice really carries the whole champion theme. It's what makes Taric...Taric, I would say

Captain Key Lime

10-18-2013

Maybe the middle of his shield could have a triangle made of three smaller traingle sections;

Ruby- When taric casts his stun the ruby section glows and a red dazzle is cast from the shield

Saphire- When taric 's crystals for his shatter passive form and he glows blue, faintly. When he activates it, the saphire section glows and a blue wave cascades, kinda like leona's ult

Opal- When he uses his heal the opal section glows and and a shine is shined towards the ally and/ or taric

Then when he uses his ults the effects combine and make a big cool shiny affect, like rave lights

His effects can have heavy, gong/bell sounds

Exiled Heretic

10-18-2013

It should be something outrageous with gems. You're welcome.

SSj Heimerdinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGy5ZJ8cSUE

Please use this as a refernece

innervation

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I guess it depends where we want to take him. Should he be an armored knight that likes gems? Or literally have his armor made of crystal? Or something totally different?
He's the GEM knight. Don't make him Garen or Darius with a couple of gems. Make him the GEM KNIGHT.

Gentleman Thief

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Soo.. yeah. Might have been looking at this for some reference.

That and the 3D model someone linked.

They're both good options, I guess it depends where we want to take him. Should he be an armored knight that likes gems? Or literally have his armor made of crystal? Or something totally different?
Crystal armor, hands down.

Frayace

10-18-2013

I think he should have armor with gems on it, not armor completely made of gems. I think either would look good for him, but i prefer armor. I also feel like they should emphasize the shield some, he is a protector of the weak.

Kroznick

10-18-2013

Keep his joke. It's part of what makes him so much fun.

Also, keep his sexy voice while you're at it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg download (1).jpg (7.3 KB, 43 views)

wapster

10-18-2013

I've always liked the Chinese Taric splash.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/lol....c_Splash_0.jpg

I think that Taric needs to be remade to look heavily armored yet still flexible. Don't make him a giant hulking brute like you did with Garen.

Basically, just make him look like the Chinese art. The issue of hair will probably upset a lot of people, but I personally think Chinese Taric's hair is much better (downvotes incoming).

As for the issue of his shield, I personally think that it'd be super cool if his off-hand (shield hand) were to be engulfed by crystals and whatnot to sort of form a blocking arm / gauntlet of sorts. This could also tie in to his W, as the gauntlet / crystal arm would form when his W is up, and shatter when his W is activated, slowly regenerating over time. (bad mspaint pic included)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg crystalarm.jpg (43.3 KB, 46 views)

Frayace

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by liHDlGinzo View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGy5ZJ8cSUE

Please use this as a refernece
I love that video.... but his armor is too plain in it.