Rioters according to GD

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShiaNeko

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Additionally, I add unnecessary armor to EVERYTHING!
Cause Leona definitely planned on swimming and/or sunbathing in her pool party skin. yep. :P

Steev0

10-17-2013

I never thought I'd think of the times when half of GD was people complaining about Tryndamere and Jax being OP as the good ole days.

At least when GD spent all their rage time directed at each other we could unite with a generally positive attitude toward the game in general.

Now I feel the door between the average player and Riot is being forced closed by all the torch-wielding, pitch fork pumping mob that rampage through the forum every day.

It's completely okay to disagree with things in the game, but if you just go ape s**t and call the people and company that brought us this game we've been playing for almost half a decade now a bunch of greedy, disinterested, morons then you are just creating a wedge that doesn't help ANYBODY!!!

If you feel there is room for improvement in the game then be diplomatic about it, present your problem in a reasonable manner, and most importantly, remember that you are one opinion, and that you only have perspective from your point-of-view. Some things we won't get, and some things we will have to just get over.

If you are at the point that you can't complain on the forums without vomiting rage all over the place then take a step back and decide if maybe you need a break, or maybe your enjoyment with League of Legends has run its course and you should seek other ways to enjoy yourself. If the only reason you get on the forums is to complain about the next thing that Riot ruined for you then maybe you just don't like the game anymore and they can't do anything that will make you happy anymore.

Please, for the sake of the portion of the community that enjoys talking to the devs, and sharing opinions with each other, try to keep the forums constructive, or if you aren't up to that then leave. We will miss the version of you that used to be fun to discuss game issues with and will look forward to the day that you will return with that constructive critical thinking and input you may have once had!

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

-Lu Bu doesn't have a real job and has all the time in the world to make cooking videos

Overlord Hades

10-17-2013

@ the almighty parrot
Will there be anymore Garen skins anytime soon ? I love what his VU did to them and i want more now, specifically holiday skins. Also will his sand trooper legacy vault skin be coming back ? Last I love the Kog'Maw skin you drew at E3 it was beautiful and I hope that gets made. Keep up the good work.

Glumduk

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
-Lu Bu doesn't have a real job and has all the time in the world to make cooking videos
Lu Bu, what would GD look like as a sandwich?
It might give us some perspective.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-17-2013
8 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrne View Post
I'm still patiently dreading the Evelynn VU. Don't disappoint me.
Well, if I end up doing her final design, it'll be informed by the designs I started messing with, which has.. let's say.. less than reasonable amounts of armor.

Frayace

10-17-2013

Quote:
Great question. I have an idea about maybe giving him a crystallizing buckler. The giant shield right now is really crowding his visual real estate and making the hammer really awkward. Awkward in the way Sejuani's shield was making her feel. I have this crazy idea of a small shield on his arm growing crystal and shattering. Sort of like.. applying Lissandra-tech to it. No idea if it's going to work however.
So Taric would now shatter his small gem shield with his W? How would the shield look after he shatters it, and after it restores itself?

GlobDaBlob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

Quote:
Great question. I have an idea about maybe giving him a crystallizing buckler. The giant shield right now is really crowding his visual real estate and making the hammer really awkward. Awkward in the way Sejuani's shield was making her feel. I have this crazy idea of a small shield on his arm growing crystal and shattering. Sort of like.. applying Lissandra-tech to it. No idea if it's going to work however.
What?! I think Taric looks beast as he is right now. His hammer is so amazing looking, it looks like getting hit by it would shred anything.

Solari Brigadier

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
Lu Bu, what would GD look like as a sandwich?
It might give us some perspective.
Considering how much beef everyone has with random Rioters, and the amount of saltiness... it probably wouldn't taste very good.

Trollverlord

10-17-2013

Parrot, is it true that you have a sketchbook that features all the female league champions in full suits of armor?