Rioters according to GD

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tulkas

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon ponders.

Nope. Morg bait OP. Armored Morg? Doesn't quite fit... Mech Morg? Already have one with blades for wings... I got it! Sunbathing Morg, as hinted by the JoJ way back when! DRAW ME IT PARROT!
Beach Babe Morg, Pool party is too mainstream lol

Akalin R

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, if I end up doing her final design, it'll be informed by the designs I started messing with, which has.. let's say.. less than reasonable amounts of armor.
NOOO I love armors
Eve need lots of armors.

Luninareph

10-18-2013

Quote:
Great question. I have an idea about maybe giving him a crystallizing buckler. The giant shield right now is really crowding his visual real estate and making the hammer really awkward. Awkward in the way Sejuani's shield was making her feel. I have this crazy idea of a small shield on his arm growing crystal and shattering. Sort of like.. applying Lissandra-tech to it. No idea if it's going to work however.
It may not work out, but it definitely sounds worth pursuing

Orbital Nuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2013

Quote:
Great question. I have an idea about maybe giving him a crystallizing buckler. The giant shield right now is really crowding his visual real estate and making the hammer really awkward. Awkward in the way Sejuani's shield was making her feel. I have this crazy idea of a small shield on his arm growing crystal and shattering. Sort of like.. applying Lissandra-tech to it. No idea if it's going to work however.

Man I was thinking just the other day that Taric's shield should be made ENTIRELY of crystal, and when it shattered, it would just be gone (since he has lower armor while shatter is on cooldown). I also wondered if they might give some shatter directionality (like chogath scream) when Riot does the the update since having both the Q and R be circular AOE doesn't have much skill involved.

Also while on the topic of VU, the little sphere in taric's stun should get some visual love. I think it should be more colorful and dazzlying. Something like the shimmering ball at the center of lux's Lucent Singularity (E) although much smaller.

Dood24

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstylus View Post
well, if i end up doing her final design, it'll be informed by the designs i started messing with, which has.. Let's say.. Less than reasonable amounts of armor.
Do consider sharing them sketches once the final product gets released.

FilthySaint

10-18-2013

Quote:
Well, if I end up doing her final design, it'll be informed by the designs I started messing with, which has.. let's say.. less than reasonable amounts of armor.
Boobs 'til Tuesday, man. Boobs 'til Tuesday.

Riot Ve1vet

QA Analyst

10-18-2013
9 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonagon View Post

If you don't recognize the name, its an intern
womp womp q__q

Rockman

10-18-2013

Quote:
And Xelnath mercilessly kills people with other people's weapon replicas!
I remember that thread.... oh god the memories...

Vsin

10-18-2013

Dang, the OP forgot two really important ones though:

- Zileas is barely an employee, he just trolls people at random intervals.

- Every single Rioter who has headed any form of rework is the scum of the earth and needs to be fired, executed, resurrected, rehired, refired and then rekilled again.

Rockman

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsin View Post
Dang, the OP forgot two really important ones though:

- Zileas is barely an employee, he just trolls people at random intervals.

- Every single Rioter who has headed any form of rework is the scum of the earth and needs to be fired, executed, resurrected, rehired, refired and then rekilled again.
Cept the ones we like. Heimerdinger is coming out nicely imo.