Taric re-work idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aldior

11-03-2013

I think Riot should re-work taric because though his combat animations are good ,but his walking animation isn't, his feet are to big. They should do a re-work or just a new animation for him. I like it how they are starting to re-work old champs and i think taric needs one. Also, his armor is not to great. Its alright but i think riot can do a better job. His passive is pretty much useless thats why he is being less and less under played.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikmints

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2013

May want to specify that you wanted a visual update rather than a rework. Came here thinking you had an idea to change his kit.

When I look at Taric, I think that he's a champ with just enough bulky pieces on him to cover up any real visual issues aside from spasms which never happen. Personally I think that in the art-upgrading department, Riot should put more effort into adjusting the splash arts rather than the in-game models (I'm looking at you Shadow Evelynn).

Coming to this site just makes me sad at a handful of the NA artwork: http://leaguecraft.com/lol-splash-art/