Top 215 20.46%
Jungle 192 18.27%
Mid 269 25.59%
Adc (Markman) 174 16.56%
Support 201 19.12%
Voters: 1051. You may not vote on this poll

What role will YOU play when "Team Builder" comes out? [With POLL]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Entrikin

10-17-2013

I'll probably play more adc now than before. Considering now you may get more people who actually want to support rather than "K, i only have Nid and Lux" or you end up that Yi that refused to play anything else.

WizzadDeBz

10-17-2013

Mid because I like mid better, have the largest champ pool, understand matchups best, and it works best with my playstyle.

GForceRampage

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Canvas View Post
I've mained the jungle since S1. I don't think that will change anytime soon.
Good to see people maining unpopular roles... I CRY EVERYDAY TO TRY AND GET MATCHED WITH YOU!

Esteris

10-17-2013

Fill or feed, nuff said.

GForceRampage

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzadDeBz View Post
Mid because I like mid better, have the largest champ pool, understand matchups best, and it works best with my playstyle.
Very good reasons. I fully understand. At least you're not one of those scrubs that are first pick and picks mid because "it carries harder than anything else"

TenderLoL

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
how is it a bad idea? care to explain?
because it will even be a SEPARATED QUEUE, you will still be able to go into the reguar blind pick or norma draft, etc
It's a bad idea because all the sensitive people will now want to try team builder instead of going into regular blind pick.. queue times will be longer in regular blind pick now..

Cathulion

10-17-2013

None, I'll be in normal queve because this could take 5-10 minutes including being kicked by captains who wanna troll and stuff. I'd rather just find a match in 20-30 seconds.

And if blind pick suddenly gets abondoned I'll go rank 24/7 alternatively(assuming it doesn't have this type of queve).

Unbeatabledeath

10-17-2013

Ill play mid forever forever and forever time to reach plat!!

GForceRampage

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderLoL View Post
It's a bad idea because all the sensitive people will now want to try team builder instead of going into regular blind pick.. queue times will be longer in regular blind pick now..
I think it's actually a good idea that Riot is moving forward and introducing new systems...
Don't you think so too? The community always wanted the matchmaking to be improved and now it will, it's just a matter of time until the system becomes a better system than blind pick and replaces other queues. (It won't happen soon, but it will happen if this is a success)

Styphalian

10-17-2013

they should give a fill option.

Or maybe that's just me lol.