What will you play?

Top 215 20.46%
Jungle 192 18.27%
Mid 269 25.59%
Adc (Markman) 174 16.56%
Support 201 19.12%
Voters: 1051. You may not vote on this poll

What role will YOU play when "Team Builder" comes out? [With POLL]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dutchhh

Senior Member

10-18-2013

This is great and all, but keep in mind only >10% of the community actually uses GD. And I would venture to say (God help me) that we are the most sensible 10% in the game. The other 90% don't really care what others think or spend most of their time in games instalocking/raging.

I know we some of that on GD, but most leave after getting downvoted to oblivion once or twice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0D1CE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-18-2013

i dont think ill play norms ever again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weegee7

Senior Member

10-18-2013

Support mains, where are you when I'm playing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blkshroud

Senior Member

10-18-2013

Bump for more sciencey result stuff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swooped

Senior Member

10-18-2013

I chose mid because its the role i really enjoy but hardly get to play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirelyght

Senior Member

10-18-2013

i chose mid because i always regret not getting it when the other guy feeds and doesnt gank sidelanes. also i'm usually paied with a jungler friend and we usually gank their jungler at one of the buffs for first blood.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ciniminimin

Senior Member

10-18-2013

queue for support = instant match


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrandNameZombie

Senior Member

10-18-2013

Support

My ranked stats say differently but i will lock in Thresh every time he is open and go support because never have i had more fun playing a champion.

if he wasnt permabanned i would play him every game.

he is just so FUN to play

he is where supports should be in terms of impact on the game

#buffsupportsthreshtier2014


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrandNameZombie

Senior Member

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegee7 View Post
Support mains, where are you when I'm playing?
On GD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternitySoul

Junior Member

10-18-2013

I would prefer top, just because I used to play top a lot starting off. Nowadays, i usually fill and end up support more often than not. So, Top or Support, I guess. Any role's fine, really.