Top 215 20.46%
Jungle 192 18.27%
Mid 269 25.59%
Adc (Markman) 174 16.56%
Support 201 19.12%
Voters: 1051. You may not vote on this poll

What role will YOU play when "Team Builder" comes out? [With POLL]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNekrosis

10-18-2013

Wow, I'm amazed at the lack of ADC mains.

Yay, I feel special.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

I'd queue as Support, because I like being able to focus on enemy action and not having to micromanage enemy attention with CS.

I feel like this will present the same issue that WoW's dungeon finder has though: queue as Top or Mid you wait twenty minutes. Queue as Support, twenty seconds.

Vladmir the Hand

10-18-2013

I will queue for Jungle/Top Tank, no specific character.

Garen/Renekton Top
Zac/Sejuani Jungle

Icy Zeal

10-18-2013

I chose jungle. I just like the variety that role brings, from assassinating/ganking unsuspecting people to depriving the enemy of resources in the form of buffs and/or vision to just plain supportive tasks like warding for lanes that are too pressured or holding said lanes when people need to shop.

That said I also play support... in recent days I had a .. rather long bad luck streak on ADC personalities... and considering that you have little to no impact in laning phase alone on a full support build character, this left a very sour aftertaste with me. So I am taking a break from that.

Chastity

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Zeal View Post
I chose jungle.
Jungle is not a choice for role in the team builder. I do not know why it is in this poll.

The role choices are Assassin, Fighter, Mage, Marksman, Support, and Tank.

Ophelmark

10-18-2013

Mundo Mid or AFK cause Mundo goes wherever he pleases....Seriously...well probably ADC or TOP.Cause im getting a bit bored of playing support all the time.Since almost no one wants to play that role.

By the way did anyone made the joke about Kreepo getting killed in the first episode of the 4th Season of The Walking Dead Tv Show?

Leonixxiii

10-18-2013

All of the above... Ranked requires you know them all so I'll rotate to keep in practice.

Taliesin

10-18-2013

Jungle. It's what I do.

METAL WARLORD

10-18-2013

I main viktor and mordekaiser so... mid lane forevah... or top for both of them if i can't ge mid

pizza canoe sweg

10-18-2013

Chose mid