Top 215 20.46%
Jungle 192 18.27%
Mid 269 25.59%
Adc (Markman) 174 16.56%
Support 201 19.12%
Voters: 1051. You may not vote on this poll

What role will YOU play when "Team Builder" comes out? [With POLL]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soldrart

10-18-2013

I do see a WoW-esque queue time happening, but judging by these results (And what Riots says they've gotten) it may not be that bad.
Personally, I'd queue for Marksman, it'd actually be really nice to have a shot at getting a support who is on the same page as I am. (Namely a poke lane, not a fan of kill lanes/farm fests.)

SkipThree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

wow! adc is the least popular! did not expect that one.

Commando Yi

10-18-2013

jungle

Rejuvination

10-18-2013

I won't play it, because I have a sinking feeling that queue times when solo joining one are going to be horrific.

Frayace

10-18-2013

Support . Maybe if we actually have time beforehand to talk about strategy, Ill actually do something else other than be a ward bot

EDIT: Ill still buy wards, ofcourse

sharpshooter1200

10-18-2013

top and mid

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Marksman for me!
please stop calling ad carries marksmen

Chastity

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Lightning View Post
please stop calling ad carries marksmen
They are called Marksmen in the Team Builder. The other role options are Assassin, Mage, Tank, Support, and Fighter.

Dark Helmett

10-18-2013

This is going to be funny. The queue's will be horrible because all the peach fuzz pups want to do is ADC or TOP...no one will pick support on purpose lol.

LoLKiru

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Helmett View Post
This is going to be funny. The queue's will be horrible because all the peach fuzz pups want to do is ADC or TOP...no one will pick support on purpose lol.
This could DEBATEABLY change, but it depends on how things work out in the next few updates, from what I understand supports are getting several improvements, namely highly improved gold flow (meaning they can actually buy things that ARN'T wards 24/7)

OT: my best role is mid since Xerath is the champion I have the most experience with, I can do support somewhat okay though so I wouldn't mind doing that or ADC (I love Kog'Maw so much)