SO uhm yorick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinerism

10-18-2013

Whats happening with him? Its been months and NOTHING. Is he being reworked or something?

I can't get used to him or advance as a yorick player because I know that he's being reworked. Do we have a date?

TlME

10-18-2013

His sustain is being torn apart....nub balance decisions -.-

His ghouls are going to be an ammo system now

He will have all physical damage instead of split damage

Yorick will be reworked into a crappier state than he is now, but yet.... people complain hes OP and hes rarely ever picked...

Zinerism

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TlME View Post
His sustain is being torn apart....nub balance decisions -.-

His ghouls are going to be an ammo system now

He will have all physical damage instead of split damage

Yorick will be reworked into a crappier state than he is now, but yet.... people complain hes OP and hes rarely ever picked...
i don't understand whats so OP about him, his sustain?

lol aatrox says hi.

TlME

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinerism View Post
i don't understand whats so OP about him, his sustain?

lol aatrox says hi.
Yeah I have no clue what people find so hard about beating yorick. First of all, hes one of the few champions in the game who has a strong early game phase and ACTUALLY falls off late game. Yes he can double the ADC at which point any team worth their weight in salt will disengage and reengage when his ghost is dead and win the fight.

Yorick is actually pretty weak right now but if u check surrender now website the possible reworks all involve either removing his sustain entirely or making it nearly useless....which upsets me more than anything else it was the only fun part about him -.-