US Economy here on another alt! I got banned for my "Thanks Riot!" post ...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mestergrog

10-17-2013

For those who don't get the reference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachEsDirSelber View Post
What did you just say about me, you little girl? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. etc
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvolcan View Post
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess itís fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Donít be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Iím pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ďjack off to naked drawn Japanese peopleĒ? I also get straight Aís, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: Itís me and my *****.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sh it-...cash-copypasta
^remove the space from second url

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Commando View Post
Hello US Economy/ Upsilon,

The temporary suspension on your Forum account was not based on your thread. Your thread is still open for players to freely discuss in. Your suspension was based on the several non constructive posts that went as far as disrespecting other players in the forums. We ask players to please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you.
OOH
OOOOOOH
#rekt