US Economy here on another alt! I got banned for my "Thanks Riot!" post ...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

milktree

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthe1whokn0cks View Post
here are some of my opinions.

us economy is a dick ( both the player and the actual economy)

the skin problem is a joke. only twats and whiney babies care that much about a video game

gd is full of mentally challenged egotistical elitist epeen stroking children

riot didnt lie, they changed stances

the league community is the worst gaming community in history

and now to own who i am.

im a 34 year old systems analyst, i live in chicago, im 215lbs, i just bought a house. i like league of legends. i also like to post on the forum, but i dont care what people think of my opinions.

ok, now who else wants to try?
You middle-aged, obese, boring, severely autistic and you have the audacity to come online and bully teenagers? Take care of your fucking kids and pay for your mortgage bills, lardie.

Stallaggh

10-17-2013

Quote:
here are some of my opinions.
im a 34 year old systems analyst, i live in chicago, im 215lbs, i just bought a house. i like league of legends. i also like to post on the forum, but i dont care what people think of my opinions.
What did you just say about me, you little girl? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. etc

ProLapsedOhring

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by milktree View Post
You middle-aged, obese, boring, severely autistic and you have the audacity to come online and bully teenagers? Take care of your fucking kids and pay for your mortgage bills, lardie.
huh...thats pretty entertaining.

Darkvolcan

10-17-2013

Quote:

ok, now who else wants to try?
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess itís fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Donít be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Iím pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ďjack off to naked drawn Japanese peopleĒ? I also get straight Aís, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: Itís me and my *****.

ProLapsedOhring

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachEsDirSelber View Post
What did you just say about me, you little girl? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. etc
dude you train gorillas to fight? thats awesome, how do you get them to work the guns without hurting each other?

ProLapsedOhring

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvolcan View Post
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess itís fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.

Donít be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Iím pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ďjack off to naked drawn Japanese peopleĒ? I also get straight Aís, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

thank you for your contribution to this great thread. wanna cyber? i swear im not chris hansen.

Stallaggh

10-17-2013

Quote:
dude you train gorillas to fight? thats awesome, how do you get them to work the guns without hurting each other?
That's about as original as the copy-pasta I posted.

Level5syndrome

10-17-2013

lol

PopsickIe

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvolcan View Post

I'm Eric and I'm a Sales manager for a popular chain.

You most likely Captained a foot ball team for a school that was created behind a dumpster in a trailer park in southern Arkansas. Same for the Basketball team. The banging girlfriend that just swallowed your children is your cousin Kandy (who sure does look fine in a pair of daisy dukes)

If you're so perfect why are you here? Shouldn't you be polishing your rippling abs and fingering your cousin rather than worrying about the hum drum of a video game forum?

(P.S. I personally don't care I'm just here for the lulz)

ChokexNxStroke

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkypall View Post
This is kinda uncalled for, if thats the only reason you got banned. Then it resembles when the nazies would condem anybody who said anything against them. History repeats itself, look at what happend to the nazi's

Sincerly
Jerkypall
Damnit, Godwin.