US Economy here on another alt! I got banned for my "Thanks Riot!" post ...

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroKuno

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
Sad part is, them banning you just admits that you made a difference with your post, and really showed the light (or darkness of riot) to the community.
You mean post something obvious that people can see by putting in a grain of thought? I mean I knew GD lacked a ****ing brain but I didn't know it was THAT brain dead.

tiptoeinmyjordnz

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKuno View Post
You mean post something obvious that people can see by putting in a grain of thought? I mean I knew GD lacked a ****ing brain but I didn't know it was THAT brain dead.
you must not spend that much time here. GD is pretty much the worst of the human race acting like they are worth something.

Upsilon

10-17-2013

Quote:
Lol, someone lacks vocabulary. First time I've heard that one

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

10-17-2013

Quote:
Hmm most humans in general are insecure, and seek leadership. Even when they have their own opinions, or ideas. They are afraid to state them because they lack confidence, or actually security. Thus is why we have a lot of sheep in the gaming world, and everywhere else in life. People are afraid to own who they are, or the ideas they hold. Plus a lot of people hate conflict, so another easy way to avoid conflict is just to go with someone else idea and not yours...Because if their idea is bad, hey its theirs, not yours!

Darkvolcan

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthe1whokn0cks View Post
sup bro, good afternoon, did you get your money back from pokeyman? ****in boring day at work today..

how was your day?
Yo
Nah, I'm keeping pokemanz. Building up a team to battle peeps with.

We had math lab earlier. I've got physics at 5, so I'm just sitting around till then. We get our tests back, I'm so getting a 40 or something lol

lichtzimmer

10-17-2013

If that's true, then it's a sad day for Riot.

Jerkypall

10-17-2013

This is kinda uncalled for, if thats the only reason you got banned. Then it resembles when the nazies would condem anybody who said anything against them. History repeats itself, look at what happend to the nazi's

Sincerly
Jerkypall

tiptoeinmyjordnz

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
Hmm most humans in general are insecure, and seek leadership. Even when they have their own opinions, or ideas. They are afraid to state them because they lack confidence, or actually security. Thus is why we have a lot of sheep in the gaming world, and everywhere else in life. People are afraid to own who they are, or the ideas they hold. Plus a lot of people hate conflict, so another easy way to avoid conflict is just to go with someone else idea and not yours...Because if their idea is bad, hey its theirs, not yours!
here are some of my opinions.

us economy is a dick ( both the player and the actual economy)

the skin problem is a joke. only twats and whiney babies care that much about a video game

gd is full of mentally challenged egotistical elitist epeen stroking children

riot didnt lie, they changed stances

the league community is the worst gaming community in history

and now to own who i am.

im a 34 year old systems analyst, i live in chicago, im 215lbs, i just bought a house. i like league of legends. i also like to post on the forum, but i dont care what people think of my opinions.

EDIT: forgot that i also like to pump off to questionable gifs on 4chan.

ok, now who else wants to try?

Kalookakoo

10-17-2013

You can't attack people if you want to actually have a discussion.

ChalIenger

10-17-2013

hahahahahahhah banned, Serves you right. Leave riot alone, let them do as they please.

I will continue spending money on their game forever .

Can't wait until limited edition skins release riot, Me and my friends are getting majority of them

1234567 ... 8