US Economy here on another alt! I got banned for my "Thanks Riot!" post ...

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalconPawwwwnch

10-17-2013

They seriously banned you for that? What a joke

Upsilon

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKuno View Post
About time you got banned. **** you were annoying as ****.
Only 7 days cutie. I'll be back the SECOND it lifts just for you Until then I'll post on this one

imthe1whokn0cks

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upsilon View Post
Their content release has slowed down so much when the company has gotten so big it leaves me questioning what in the hell they are actually doing over there. Something had to be said
what i dont understand is why they havent hired everyone on GD... we have the best game designers, balancing department, best coders, best everything.

oh right......nevermind...

milktree

10-17-2013

Wow wtf? Gotta be more careful now guys. Especially because Ironstylus got his fee-fees hurt last night.

Darkvolcan

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytacos69r View Post
some of you girls are in need of attention, to add some random guy that you dont know off the internet, in my opinion , you want to cheat on your bf, your going through some drama with your man, talk to your man about it not some random guy you dont know, wtf are you doing adding and talking to guys you dont know and going out for drinks with them, while you are in a relationship, they teach us this in kindergarten DONT TALK TO STRANGERS, stop acting like you never did anything wrong to your bf, he has every right to be pissed, communication between couples is one of the worst downfalls of a relationship which you have just proved because instead of talking to your own man about your problems you spoke to a complete stranger about them and then started going out with drinks with the guy, blame yourself your bf left you
im loling hard, where is this from?

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

10-17-2013

Sad part is, them banning you just admits that you made a difference with your post, and really showed the light (or darkness of riot) to the community.

imthe1whokn0cks

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvolcan View Post
im loling hard, where is this from?
sup bro, good afternoon, did you get your money back from pokeyman? ****in boring day at work today..

how was your day?

Postal Badger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

This whole thing is starting to look like a Soap opera drama, people really need to remember Riot is a company.

EUW ForumAcc

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upsilon View Post
Just thought I'd let you all know to not make any threads questioning Riot's piss-poor decision making, you might get a ban for it!
My previous account was forum-banned for making a detailed thread about why ADCs are toxic design according to Riot's own standards and should be reworked.

Account instabanned, thread deleted.

Don't criticize Riot on touchy subjects.

5ackLunch

10-17-2013

User finally makes thread that isn't inane rambling trash and I upvote it.

Gets banned for post.

wat.

123456 ... 8