Ashe, my one and only (bounty skill change)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bookss

12-23-2009

To be honest, I believe there are other heroes that need to be prioritized before Ashe in terms of tweaking.

However...

Ashe is awesome and its just my favorite to play (something about bows and arrows) however, her plentiful bounty is just not a viable skill.

I recognize that Ashe is not the priority in terms of champion tweaking at the moment

I also recognize that Ashe can be easily OP even with slight tweak but I just wish to leave a few ideas (even if they sound OP)

This thread is for me to exchange ideas on the replacement of Plentyful Bounty, not why this skill is fine the way it is or some blasphemy similar to that -_-

1. Plentiful Bounty (passive)
Ashe gains small amount of gold periodically.

2. Marksmanship (activate or passive)
Increase base crit chance

3. Adrenaline (activate)
Ashe increases her shooting rate for short period of time No critical hits during skill activation After skill her arm becomes tired and her shooting rate drops for a short period of time (similar to Blitz running skill)

4. Armor penetration (activate)
Ashe penetrates armor with her normal attacks Cannot be used with frost shot

5. Kneel Shot (unable to move while active)
Ashe kneels increasing her accuracy (critical chance) takes time to position her self and to get out of position. no other skillz can be used while this skill is active

6. Crystal armor
Ashe is able to utilize her ice to her hot sexy bod to provide her some armor. melee hits have a chance to slow the jerk who is willing to hit ashe

7. Queen/Princess of Ice (sekz Appeal)
She is so hot that opposing team is reluctant to hit her (seriously, have you seen her @$$?) dodge chance or damage reduced

umm... running out of ideas...

8…. Descisive Blow [multiple passives]
If Ashe's Volley lands the killing blow the mana cost of volley is reduced (stackable depending on lvl and lost by death)
If Ashe’s ult lands the killing blow her ults cool down is reduced. Stackable up to 15 seconds, lost upon death (I wish)
Usually her ult is an initiator but this may change her playing style considerably.

9. Point Blank (Face Shot)
Ashe shoots your face from point blank When you click this skill a circle will pop, same as rammus’s taunt skill diameter. Always crit.

10. Vantage Point (passive)
Sniping nature allows more damage if Ashe is hidden (inside the bush) Only first shot is applicable (maybe 2-3 depending on skill lvl?)

11. Cover Fire
When Ashe uses volley to save her running teammate, moral is increased to run even faster for short period of time I guess this means double slow for the opposing team

12. Cold mist
Ashe manipulates ice to form a mist that can be left behind while moving Slows opponents

13. Subzero (Mortallllllllll COMMMBATTTTTTTTTTT)
Ashe shoots a bulk of ice arrow onto the ground. (small radius) Enemy hero who steps on this ice cannot change direction once stepping on the ice for short distance
A true Laugh Out Loud skill

bookss

12-24-2009

Everyone likes Plentiful Bounty the way it is ??? I wasted like an hour typing this **** **** my life

Sprodj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

No, Plentiful Bounty is a horrible skill. The problem with changing it is, even though currently Ashe really only has 2 skill attacks, she is still very, very good. Changing Plentiful Bounty to be an active skill would probably make her overpowered. I like your suggestion #2; I think that Ashe should have it replaced by a skill that either increases attack speed or critical chance.

Raz0r

12-24-2009

1. get plentul bount 1st
2. ?
3. profit

bookss

12-24-2009

@Raz0r,
1. lvl 2 frost shot is just too **** crucial for early ganks, while lvl 2 PB is jsut worthless
2. ?
3. PB before frost shot is basically gimping ashe early game.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

It sucks, but her other skills are so useful that she cant really be tweeked in one spot without blowing up some of the others.

Think about it. Volley, ridiculous skill; good at chasing, farming, harassing, and more. Ult, no need to explain a global long duration stun (put together with TP and it makes for a fun surprise. And her frost shots, well, sure you can get Lizard buff, but for the times you dont have it it is great. Not to mention frost shot is such a forced synergy with Volley; snare the whole team.

Her passive kind of sucks, but is decent early game for last hitting, and a garenteed opener crit.

bookss

12-24-2009

@Critical Error
Volley is a good skill, not a ridiculous one.
Pitiful damage after early game.

TheGenie

12-24-2009

Instead of changing plentiful into something completely different, why not just tweak its intended use? Make the money change from flat out to percentages, and make it apply to all the money she gets when she kills/destroys something. But not her passive money gain.

Drizen

12-25-2009

I think it would be fine if Plentiful Bounty were kept as a skill but they simply just increase the gold bonus. As it stands now, the bonus doesn't really help at all, and because Ashe's damage is pretty weak until she gets items, it would be nice to have to help with that.