Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone else think it's kind of a bummer that both of Zyra's skins are 1350 rp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

10-16-2013

Quote:
AntiSkillshot:
Sometimes, you have to be stubborn it get your point across. Is it always the best idea? No. But, when you're left with no other option...

Besides this.

We await our time. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=42259087#post42259087)

Parrot forgive me; I am trying to make this as positive (or at least neutral) as possible. Sincerity mode.

UnderworldH4des

10-16-2013

Thread derailed hard, while you're at it Parrot, call morello and tell him to give us an update on the Zyra gutting, also tell certainlyT that he was high when he was making that claim on Zyra, thanks.

Also, Hippo/Udyr where on this topic?!?!?!
Are they busy taking a bath in money?!

LxLegend

10-16-2013

I have question IronStylus, you may not be able to answer though.

But why are skins ever retired? All skins are digital content meaning they could be sold forever. I know that you all are continuously improving the quality of champions and the art but why stop selling a product that could be sold infinitely?

For example why can I not buy Masquerade Evelynn anymore or Safari Caitlyn?

It's not like the code for the skin as degraded. And why can't I buy the Victorious Skins? I know they are a reward or what not; but shouldn't it be enough of a reward that people get to receive for free? Why not take my 20 dollars for Victorious Janna?

I tried asking this in the eCommerce AMA but I only got 1 upvote 2 replies and because I was late to the party my post was quickly buried, part of the reason why I hate reddit.

http://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ogvgg/riots_ecommerce_team_is_here_monday_night_and/ccrxpcf

Tortferngatr

10-16-2013

Quote:
UnderworldH4des:
Thread derailed hard

We agree on this alone.

RavenHusky

10-16-2013

I know this is somewhat off topic, but I'm still wondering about whatever happened to the next Lux skin, as you showed up in our huge thread back in April, and then nothing for six months. Some of us were expecting to see Lux get a holiday skin this year, as her next skin would make six, and she doesn't have any sort of event skin.

Also, the possibility of a Lux skin has me holding off on buying the Lux ward skin, as I can only afford one or the other at the moment.

Quote:
UnderworldH4des:
Thread derailed hard, while you're at it Parrot, call morello and tell him to give us an update on the Zyra gutting, also tell certainlyT that he was high when he was making that claim on Zyra, thanks.

The parrot is the last person you want to ask about balance, as he doesn't work on it.

Averdrian

10-16-2013

My biggest gripe with this is that there is so much less NEW content being released this year compared to other years, and noticing a game i love slowly winding down makes me sad.
I realize that it takes lots of time to make skins, but before there were new maps, many new skins, new game-modes, new items, etc for holidays like this, and the message that's being sent to the community by Riot is that they are for some reason unable to keep up with the pace that was set by them previously. I'm not stating that it's greed, but if it's not then i fear for the health of the game considering that they clearly do not have the resources, motivation, or manpower to keep up with the (hopefully) growing game.

Bregan

10-16-2013

my biggest question is WHY WAS KITTY KAT'S LOOK CHANGED SO MUCH FROM THE ORIGINAL???? having brown hair made the skin really unique. now it looks like a cheap redo of her basic. not only that, but the new one's fur is very blurred and blended with color, instead of a nice pristine white that really shines and accentuates the costume. is there at all a possibility of the colors getting adjusted?

TomatoTamago

10-16-2013

Zyra base model looks dissapointing

UnderworldH4des

10-16-2013

Quote:
RavenHusky:

The parrot is the last person you want to ask about balance, as he doesn't work on it.

Oh yeah, well maybe that's why i said "CALL MORELLO"

Reading comprehension too OP.

LadyKäiser

10-16-2013

That new skin so awesome though.