Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone else think it's kind of a bummer that both of Zyra's skins are 1350 rp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

10-16-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Are...are there not actually multiple models? Why won't anyone answer me?

I don't care if there are actually multiple models or not, I care about the finished product. And what I see in it is not a skin deserving the 1350 price.

Firefly Captain

10-16-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Not sure on her status, but I'm pretty sure we weren't really pleased with the outcome, and we felt there were better themes to use on her.

Ok, thanks Lord Parrot!

tailsmph

10-16-2013

Quote:
EvilTreeSpock:
So you are upset that you have to pay more for OPTIONAL content for a FREE game? Im sorry, but do you have any idea how buisnesses work? Sure there are millions of players, but there is 0 gauranteed money from any of that. Riot makes all their money from optional content that you in no way shape or form are required to buy. Riot loses money on eSports. They entertain us at their own cost yet they are greedy for making higher quality content which costs more to produce and then charging more so that they can make a decent profit?

Yes, because that content used to not be priced like this
It used to be fairly priced
Now we have BS reasons as to why Zyra skins Absolutely be 1350 and not a point less
Hey IronStylus, Riot won't shut down if you give the players a ****ing break

Joek9100

10-16-2013

bump hoping for a red in skin sales or skin ideas

AntiSkillshot

10-16-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Which ones are you referring to? I'm curious, I can't seem to recollect.

Crimson Elite Katarina and Russian Knight Olaf is the biggest ones I can think of.

Also, Yang Xiao Long skin for Vi (http://montyoum.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Yang-Xiao-Long-Turnaround-375543903)? PLLLLLEASE?
Though, if you were to make it, you'd need to ask Roosterteeth (http://roosterteeth.com/home.php). :/

Zerglinator

10-16-2013

Quote:
LiftsLikeGaston:
I don't care if there are actually multiple models or not, I care about the finished product. And what I see in it is not a skin deserving the 1350 price.

Well I don't care what you think of the finished project, I want to know whether or not there are actually multiple models. I asked a simple question and expected a simple answer, not some PR bull.

Nanuk Pihoqahiak

10-16-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Well I don't care what you think of the finished project, I want to know whether or not there are actually multiple models. I asked a simple question and expected a simple answer, not some PR bull.

Yes. The entire champion does utilize multiple models. Anything from her base model, to dying and reverting to a flower, to the plants she summons. I don't recall if her ultimate was three dimensional or just a texture that expanded over the ground, but assuming it's the former, that would likely also count.

Send Me Lewds

10-16-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:

There was no PR bull in my comment, I just told you what I care about. To answer your question, yes there are multiple models. That still doesn't change that all the customer sees is the finished product and if they aren't happy with it it doesn't matter how much work was put in.

Jewse

10-16-2013

Ironstylus Please, Comment on the elise debacle its driving me crazy

sharpshooter1200

10-16-2013

all of kha'zixs' skins are probably going to cost 1350 as well