Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone else think it's kind of a bummer that both of Zyra's skins are 1350 rp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-16-2013

Quote:
OhGawdWhoa:
Will Haunted Zyra be on sale for the first 4 days like Creator Viktor? If it is I have no problem with it being 1350, Ill just buy it on release.

Yes it will.

Zerglinator

10-16-2013

Quote:
Dryad Soraka:
oh god, they're still using the multiple model excuse

Wait, are there not actually multiple models?

Send Me Lewds

10-16-2013

Quote:
Dryad Soraka:
oh god, they're still using the multiple model excuse

They have to justify their greed in some way, and the new players will just eat it up.

TheUltimate3

10-16-2013

/shrug Like I said. It ain't perfect. Why they choose a Reddit style, you'll have to ask them or examine why they would prefer the actually League Reddit to here. Of course they aren't answering that question so /shrug again

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-16-2013

Quote:
Jarvan Krislov:
What about Cyber Katarina?
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/08/8-9-pbe-update.html

Not sure on her status, but I'm pretty sure we weren't really pleased with the outcome, and we felt there were better themes to use on her.

milktree

10-16-2013

Quote:
QwertyiouP:
How long has Rumble been released for? 7 years? I haven't been playing this game since the beginning. And when was Zyra released? Like only a month ago right? I haven't been playing this game too long.

A Red commented once and said Rumble was a difficult champion to make skins for, because of some really technical mumbo jumbo wizardy or something. And yet here we have a brand new skin for a brand new champion, who is apparently the most difficult champion to make skins for. Yeah, OK.

(jokes on the release time of the champions.............................if you did not get that...)

Idk why I laughed so hard at the champion release shit

StanielK

10-16-2013

So since we're talking about Zyra and her skins here, the skins team is probably cursing SKTT1 for playing Zyra in that final match.

SculptorOvFlesh

10-16-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Not sure on her status, but I'm pretty sure we weren't really pleased with the outcome, and we felt there were better themes to use on her.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...3954607&page=8 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3954607&page=8)

Tell Morello to wake up, sir.

Postal Miku

10-16-2013

Also the English Knight Morde skin never came out :<

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-16-2013

Quote:
UltimaFatum:
Ironstylus, I appreciate you taking the time to talk to us as we know not every Rioter do so you are certainly not forced as part of your mandate to enlighten us time and again with some info. Given the subject of the thread however, would it be at all possible to have someone from the pricing team to come and say something? Skin prices have been an issue for a while now and it would be great to have some sort of back-and-forth with someone who could bring our concerns to the table.

I'd say that this thread, if it maintains some traction, will attract attention of people more qualified than me. I mean, some of our stats indicate that any red posting in a thread will up the visibility of that thread, causing other players, and other Rioters to take notice. The effect of my posting in here does some positive things for visibility, that's why I post in threads such as these.