mod that changes the color of your own HP bar (used by RiotTiza)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bucky1andonly

10-19-2013

Thanks for the mod too, and for those that still don't know how to make a .ini file, just copy and paste one that is already there and go in and edit that and also change the file name obviously.

Dryad Soraka

10-19-2013

Wow, that's pretty cool!

SpookYin

10-19-2013

Is that possible to do it in Mac Client?

I can find the folder but not the ini file mentioned.

Tiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

10-19-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by h 2 View Post
Tiza, are LCS players allowed to do things like pregame or would they get in trouble on the big stage?
LCS players aren't allowed to touch the client in any way. They can only change their in-game settings and Summoner settings (runes/masteries, Summoner icons, etc).

LifeSmash

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookYin View Post
Is that possible to do it in Mac Client?

I can find the folder but not the ini file mentioned.
You have to make the file yourself. Open TextEdit, make a file named GeneralCharacterData_Legacy.ini (that might be slightly off), save it. In my case, it forced me to save it as .ini.txt, so I had to manually rename it without the .txt, but it worked fine afterwards.

And Tiza, I rather doubt there's anything you can permanently break by editing this file--it looks like it's all cosmetic, like colors. Still, I don't blame you.

Bees

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
I'm trying to find that with windows 7. Bear with me, where the **** is folder options.

Nvm got it.

Annnnd I don't think that changed anything. Idk how to save it as any other extension. It only gives me .txt and all files. I'd really like to know how to do this as I hate saving pictures as png and it's annoying having to manually convert it to jpeg.

Actually scratch that. It says that it's saved as a configuration setting. It doesn't work for me though. Changed the numbers and such.

Attachment 804442

This time I redid it and saved the file name in quotes. Hopefully it will work.

Works
OMG Thank you, I was around when Xelnath originally posted this and i never got it to work. Your post was the one that got me to finally figure it out and make it happen. Thanks again!

XAlFias

12-28-2013

does it still work ?