How Are You Top Laners Dealing with The Resourceless Overlords?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Croanin

12-28-2013

I'd rather find a way to dominate them and get easy LP then complain about them.

Riven - Previously was Garen, but a good one is a serious pain and can bounce right back during mid game. Now I've found her easy to outplay with Wukong, wait for he shield to be down and win a trade with her. Post 6 if her shield is down again just E > Q > R > Ignite, she won't have time to react and try to all in me with her own combo. I also don't have to worry about getting outscaled.

Nasus - Wukong again. Go hyper aggro and deny him. If he freezes at the turret I request a turret dive from the jungler. Either way I normally end up denying him a lot with and thus transition stronger in teamfights and carry before he can reach Super God Status.

Shyvana - Aatrox, the issue with Shyvana is her sustained damage, Aatrox loves sustained trades.

Mundo - I find him rather easy on anyone, just pummel him early on before he get his ultimate. Dodge cleavers.

Renekton - QQ, Garen vs Renekton is a very annoying power struggle. I like to go for Malphite build armor and just laugh as I farm and out scale him. (until I go oom...at least..)

Rengar - Haven't faced him much, he's just freakin annoying to me though.

Rengar my love

12-28-2013

Rengar gets beaten by Renekton with ease (:c)

Karma top has the potential to beat all of these champions as well.

Akali is SOO HOT

12-28-2013

Riven is freelo for me when I play Jax and Irelia
Renekton is reelo for me when I play Irelia
Garen is freelo for me when I play Jax
Shyv is sometimes freelo for me when I play Jax and Wukong.

Blitztrooper

12-28-2013

Go balls-to-the-walls aggressive Wukong against everything except Renekton. Against Renekton I just hide in a corner and poke him like a little wuss. Sometimes, it doesn't work. Other times, he gets pissed and loses CS.

I always end up against Rengars as Shen. It's annoying as ****.

Hidden Jaguar

12-28-2013

I dont get how to beat riven.(Yes am like lvl 12 but I still want help ) I had 338 armor on shen and a riven that went mid negated all that with a Black cleaver and Last whisper? (She was fed as **** cuz low level). How much armor do you need to counter black cleaver+LW?

Rengar my love

12-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Jaguar View Post
I dont get how to beat riven. Yes am low level but I had 338 armor on shen and a riven that went mid negated all that with a Black cleaver and Last whisper? (She was fed as **** cuz low level). How much armor do you need to counter black cleaver+LW?
Sorry sweetie, but no amount of armour could save you there.

Croanin

12-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitztrooper View Post
Go balls-to-the-walls aggressive Wukong against everything except Renekton. Against Renekton I just hide in a corner and poke him like a little wuss. Sometimes, it doesn't work. Other times, he gets pissed and loses CS.

I always end up against Rengars as Shen. It's annoying as ****.
Yea sometimes I have the balls to pick Wukong into Renekton. It's suffocating as hell. If he every burns 2 of his abilities for whatever reason though thats when you can out trade him.

Hidden Jaguar

12-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengar my love View Post
Sorry sweetie, but no amount of armour could save you there.
Is it better to stack HP against a target that has so much armor pen? Like true damage?

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2013

Wasn't this thread already made?

Chillin

12-28-2013

yorick