Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Whovian

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gløry View Post
Wow. Enforcing the meta. Never thought I'd see the day.

Going to edit this post to include more questions I want answered from farther within the thread. Privileged to have this position on the first page, I might as well use it:

Serrot Ynot phrased this question another way:

Another questions I myself have: Let's say I queue up as Mage/Mid as Zilean, and get slotted into a team. Does the leader see that I'm playing Zilean? Based on that picture it would seem he does. What if he doesn't like Zilean mid, is he free to just kick me? In this manner it would seem Riot is giving players the ability to enforce the meta -themselves,- by allowing them to prevent their fellow players from ever completing a game with a champion who is deemed undesirable. Care to comment?
You realise that you can Q up in any formation you want and find others that want that formation

PortageLakes

12-20-2013

Was mid October the last we heard from Riot on the implementation of this?

Øathbetrayer

12-20-2013

This needs to be out already

SynGates004

12-20-2013

I know this has nothing to do with the topic but honestly, wtf is with all the cheaters in dominion bots farming ip? More importantly why is riot doing nothing about this? if my connection drops for 5 min during a bot game i can get banned but if someone is using a mod to farm ip all day, they aren't even noticed? Any answer is welcomed

PortageLakes

12-20-2013

if this has nothing to do with the topic let me ask the obvious.... why are you posting in this thread it's not hard to start a new thread you know

AspieMum

12-21-2013

I'm fairly new to league & don't always know the roles different champs play & what they are called & if how I play them fits that role (this latter bit is probably harder for me as this will depend on what others expect that role to be played like & having Aspergers that isn't going to be easy to figure out). I usually pick a champ & say in team chat I don't do jungle or I'll go any lane. What lane I should go with any specific champ is something I haven't a clue about. Will there be any sort of guide or such like to help players understand the selections (either on the web & you can look at it before you go in or during it in non-rank games at least- ranked players probably know this stuff)?

AspieMum

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynGates004 View Post
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but honestly, wtf is with all the cheaters in dominion bots farming ip? More importantly why is riot doing nothing about this? if my connection drops for 5 min during a bot game i can get banned but if someone is using a mod to farm ip all day, they aren't even noticed? Any answer is welcomed
By bot game do you mean you were the only actual player and the rest of your team & the other team were all bots? If so being banned for losing connection in that is unfair.Its not like it affects anyone else.

Fluffyknowsyou

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjabrowns View Post
Can a player choose what role, but not choose the champion. For example, if I want to play top, but do not have a specific champion in mid can I simply que for top.
Read the thread lol, they used teemo as an example(he's played top a lot)

Boyahda

12-21-2013

tEAM BUiLDER WHERe

Tranifer

12-21-2013

This will really help get rid of some of the "Mid or Feed" type of people. im glad Riot has come up with some great changes.