Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Tryndamere

12-18-2013

looks...so good...

Scoops1560

12-18-2013

If this was to be in ranked would you be able to see what the other team is picking? or would you just be blindly picking into a team?

PurpleYukari

12-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoops1560 View Post
If this was to be in ranked would you be able to see what the other team is picking? or would you just be blindly picking into a team?
It could possibly work in ranked if the team captain prebanned 3 champions and you couldn't pick those champs. But there might be possible abuses with the system. Don't know how riot will put this into a ranked queue, if thats what they want to do with teambuilder.

fung56

12-18-2013

err guys is zilean glitch or something just now i play a game a zilean ultimo 3 time really ???? is that possible???? not even past 1 min he ultimo again really??and he not got the item to revive really??

fung56

12-18-2013

the guy name dalamarthedark88 pls ban him i think he playing hack or something

SirRancealot

12-18-2013

Any estimate on when we on the live servers will be able to play using the Team Builder?

Fazuzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleYukari View Post
It could possibly work in ranked if the team captain prebanned 3 champions and you couldn't pick those champs. But there might be possible abuses with the system. Don't know how riot will put this into a ranked queue, if thats what they want to do with teambuilder.
This could work if people simply put prefered roles, prefered champs in those roles and then the team builder selected out of those. the players that would show up to the team builder would be ones around their elos, or at least in their tiers. that way you wouldn't have too many plats or diamonds sh*ting on bronze or something. the other team builders matched against would also be base don their elos. then the game oculd throw them into a lobby and things go as they usually do. the main and important difference, no fighting over roles, no playing support 3 or 4 times in a d*mn row unless oyu absolutely want to (unimaginable) and everyone where they either play best or feel most comfortable making matches more fair and people less likely to fight constantly among themselves because let's face it when people don't get their lanes for the umpteenth time in a row and someone is being a ***** about the idc tude or locking it anyways picking ahead of you when things go south you tend to harbor osme hostility for each other and blame each other and compare yourselves and accuse each other and it goes on and on.

If people want to win, I don't understand why they insist on forcing people into roles they are not only worst at rolewise for themselves, but compared to other people they've played with even. I wanna go up in ranked, let's make one of the possibly worst support players (by their own comparison and experiences) play support, same with jungle. cause we do it ftw. and then let's rag them until they mute us when they hold back all they can with the I told you sos just for the sake of avoiding fights and conditions worsening. it's pure vanity and selfishness really.

I lost most of my points cause I couldn't get in the only spot I can do well at with a champ I'm good enough with for too many game sin a row, after being able to use him a few times and getting lucky another few in other spots to move up before that to a promo where I had an afk and then a feed in the next game. man finding some way to get this to work in rank would just alleviate so much frustration caused at times, and make it easier to advance without the losses in between being stuck in bad roles making it feel pointless to play once you don't advance further without getting your main role and/or champ most games. especially once this comes out in normals. once this is out in normals, when I hit apoint where i can't advance in rank in roles I suck with, I'm just gonna ditch the mode since I'll never have my lane and champs enough to advance at that point and the fun would die out without a sense of progress and only struggle remaining.

Zilean guy a fw posts back: zil has his W skill which around every 12 seconds or so, takes ten seconds off of the cooldown of his other abilities including his ult. if he's getting cdr and ranking W first, he can cast it even more often. zil can cast ult twice within a minutes time frame at least later in the game.

InvaderHazim

12-19-2013

I've wanted this for so long. It's finally here.

TomokiSakurai123

12-19-2013

I got one issue with this what about duo top where is that role just sayin

Jeefie

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomokiSakurai123 View Post
I got one issue with this what about duo top where is that role just sayin
read thread pls