Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimpleLaif

11-15-2013

I apologize if this was repeated but I can't read all 100 riot responses so here goes.

1) Would there be some sort of mechanic to have a backup position or ability to change positions preference mid-queue when you decide it isn't worth the wait?
2) Would you be open to an aggregate "score-board" so you know which position would get you in the game fastest? By scoreboard I mean a survey like your "16% support queued" and so on.
3) Wouldn't this sacrifice the elo or lp matchmaking system? To my understanding the matchmaking priority before was to have a team with similar playing ability. This looks like it would veer away from that in setting positional preference as first priority and then delaying matchmaking (the longer you wait the less elo matters or so I've read). How do you plan to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Yezarul

11-15-2013

So.. this is NOT for ranked right?

Avec Espoir

11-15-2013

So do you plan on protecting game information this time? Because right now anyone can lookup who you queue with and your statistics, and then abuse you all game if you make one mistake. It would be nice if in the future we didn't have a website that anyone can use to display game information.. because I can already see someone creating one that shows who is going to join your team.

Also, when are you going to give us the option to make that "private" as in they can't lookup our information freely from your databases?

DeathHunterz

11-15-2013

Can't wait for it ! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh xD

Kedartt

11-16-2013

About time!

TheLazyTreecko

11-16-2013

This is a great idea but it looks like the matchmaking time will be increased

alpagamer323

11-16-2013

i would rather get the role i want and wait a longer time than be stuck with one i don't

Good Game Plz

11-16-2013

Yay

Stickycupcakex

11-16-2013

Now we don't have to worry about the idiots fighting in chat about "who called top." -_-

TheViken

11-16-2013

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<