Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dank Kupkake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2013

100 points to griffindor

KDP1337

11-12-2013

I can't wait for this feature!

ABstyle

11-12-2013

when is this gonna be out ?

Sonbot

11-12-2013

Seems like a good idea but may turn into other MMORPGs that function like this where everyone wants to be the main carry roles. Im imagining an insane amount of people going for top and mid while there is a severe lack in volunteers for other positions. This will make queue times long for people going for mid and top.

Nelson Senpai

11-12-2013

This will make normal queuing a better experience!

NearEDGE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gløry View Post
Wow. Enforcing the meta. Never thought I'd see the day.

Going to edit this post to include more questions I want answered from farther within the thread. Privileged to have this position on the first page, I might as well use it:

Serrot Ynot phrased this question another way:

Another questions I myself have: Let's say I queue up as Mage/Mid as Zilean, and get slotted into a team. Does the leader see that I'm playing Zilean? Based on that picture it would seem he does. What if he doesn't like Zilean mid, is he free to just kick me? In this manner it would seem Riot is giving players the ability to enforce the meta -themselves,- by allowing them to prevent their fellow players from ever completing a game with a champion who is deemed undesirable. Care to comment?
Damn, stop complaining and wait to try it. It will only be implemented if successful, chirst.

NearEDGE

11-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonbot View Post
Seems like a good idea but may turn into other MMORPGs that function like this where everyone wants to be the main carry roles. Im imagining an insane amount of people going for top and mid while there is a severe lack in volunteers for other positions. This will make queue times long for people going for mid and top.
Highly unlikely.

Scalen

11-12-2013

I think I will say screw it and stick with my support Leona, learned her so much when...idk pick over call forced me into support 90% of the games anyway.

Dxott

Master Recruiter

11-12-2013

Is this system going to be implemented to normal 5v5 sr? or is like a new queue?

GP Qed JFK

11-12-2013

When will this be out?