Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hysteriqul

11-08-2013

This is awesome..

iUniversal

11-08-2013

Such swag

CrimsonAxests

11-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSc0tty View Post
Looks sweet. If I wanna play support I can now queue instantly.
lol or you could normal queue, people don't call support a lot in normals :P

RUKTHENUKE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2013

Finally!!!!!

jonesligit18

11-08-2013

Looks amazing. Will really speed things along and keep everyone happy. An excellent idea indeed

lightdarkcae

11-08-2013

Hey Riot and summoners

I can't wait till team builder comes out and I love what you have done so far. But I was think with selecting what role and champion your going to play you could go beyond that. Lets say I que for a mid lane as viktor and I really want a J4 on my team. Maybe you could put in a function by selecting the jungle role and picking the champ you would like to team up with. So the Team builder will look for anyone that wants to play j4 jungle. I believe this will help more on duo lanes too. another example would be I play Corki or Mf adc and I really want a nami or thresh support.

I hope Riot will have a chance to read this post

Thank you

ZeroZhadowX

11-08-2013

I wanto to know if there is a server of 64 bits or only one of 32 bits, and the second is how do I find my achivement logos

Katsuo Nuruodo

11-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montag View Post
Ask/suggest it in the upcoming AMA. I'm sure the team will have something to say about a fill position. They've been hammering on this for a looong time, and I'm sure it's crossed their minds.
From what I can see, you could fix both the lack of a "fill" option and players being frustrated at not being able to swap champs(a common worry people have posted here) with a Team Browser.

Team Leaders could list the teamcomp they're going for(like "poke" or "aoe" or "all in") when setting up their team, and then players could browse what's available. Each team in the browser would display the teamcomp the leader specified along with what slots are open. So, the player could look through what's available, find a teamcomp that they'd like to play in, pick a champ, and apply to join the team. Because they'd see what slots are available in each team, they could fill in a team that is almost full to get into game faster.

I wrote up a more detailed post on how this would work earlier in this thread, here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...6#post42295736

I'd be interested to hear what you think of this idea. In my opinion, this could clear up a lot of the concerns that people have had about this game mode.

Specter501

11-09-2013

Hope this comes out soon sick of calling a position and ppl who get in late call it and autolock.

VexingRaven

11-09-2013

And just like that, The Meta because officially enforced.