Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Treble View Post
People won't learn, people won't listen. The past years have proved that. A system is needed at this point to make the game more enjoyable for more then the top tier players, which make up the MAJORITY of the stream viewers and people who care about the game enough to make it huge like it is atm.

If you don't cater to them enough (just enough), this game will fail.
What? The game is continuing to grow without this unneeded system.

I go back to WoW - I take it you never played that game if you don't understand the concept. They catered to the lowest denometer, even though their playerbase was solid. Everyone can do everything. That game is now wrecked. This is a precedent that shouldn't be set.

And again, I'm all for it if it's a separate que, or just for normals. Good players already know how to work champ select. This game has a ridiculous amounts of possible strategies. If you pigeonhole people into thinking with a certain mindset, it will quickly go stale, just like WoW.

Please don't.

Thunda Wolf

11-05-2013

When is the ETA on team builder?

Edahsrevlis

11-05-2013

Pretty sure the login says 11/7.

saw141

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2013

yes

Re4nimate

11-05-2013

Funny story...

Darion Mograine

11-06-2013

long winded post asking questions about various features and mechanics of the new system, pointing out what could be potential problems and wondering if RIOT has already thought of it - downvoted nearly 100 times

retarded post that is literally just "YESSSSSSS" posted over and over and over to fill up the space of 3 average sized posts - upvoted over 100 times

WHOO League community

Mysterious 2034

11-06-2013

lol it'll be so hard to find a match now

GOLDENBOOTY

11-06-2013

Fora All you people crying this is enforcing the meta,...Well tough, this helps thin out the stupid things happening in the Que. Too many times I hear mid or FEED or whatever....

Too many times, I also hear, Cho mid and everyones like WTF?! Hes a top laner GG... Screw this. TROLL!! etc etc..

You want to do something different, great, at least everyone knows and is willing to accept and try it with this. In addition, no more pple forcing for their position or yelling I thought I was mid, wth?! TROLL etc etc...

Good Job Riot

PalmTopDragon

11-06-2013

so do i just call a role or do i have to pick a champ as well ??

Nalarion

11-06-2013

this is a GREAT "addition" and quite frankly, idk why it hasnt been done yet. Keep this kinda thing away from ranked however, it would break the system. Im sure no one is trying to do that though