Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaegermeifter

10-21-2013

When will it be out?

DawnCavalier

10-21-2013

The thing that shocked me most was that 15% players who want to play as a support. Really how often do you see people calling and arguing about support role? Haven't seen it often

NorthenWolf

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
GG WP RIOT. I will now sup without worrying about fighthing over it^^

S0NOfG0D

10-22-2013

Teams from team builder will only be matched up with other teams from team builder? Because if yes, there is absolutely no point in countering the 1-1-jungle-2 meta. You can go 4-mid to destroy their mid but it turns out you get matched up with a random team who have agreed to go 2 top 3 jungle 0 mid. Personally, I think this will become a troll mode where random strategies are being used but none of thier effectiveness can be proven due to only being tested by picks that might be different and creative but not as strong. I mean the whole reason for Annie bot was for the Dmg+AOE stun/drag control. But now you might be facing a double jungle which absolutely ****s on your strat as annie+ your adc might not have the escapes needed.

TLDR: You will randomly get counterstratted.

Conclusion: Riot needs to determine how many players will actually be trying different knew and those who are going to go the usual with a bit of unconventional picks.

EternalMoe

10-22-2013

When is it going to actually come out? I am tired of fighting for mid against feeders and I am tired of people using **** junglers of supports and sometimes there are 2 adcs at bot even though I called it first.

archangelfighter

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalMoe View Post
When is it going to actually come out? I am tired of fighting for mid against feeders and I am tired of people using **** junglers of supports and sometimes there are 2 adcs at bot even though I called it first.
Oh snap guys.
He called it.

ZNlCK

10-22-2013

I LOVE this.... actually, I was thinking/wishing a few weeks ago that they would do this!!

However....

I do NOT want to have to pick my champ until I get in chat and see what my team makeup is. Certain champs gel well with others, and I change choices based on how many tanks, etc. we have.

Will that be possible?

Z

Blunts4Brekfast

10-22-2013

wtf happened to my post on the first page about ranked aram?

stupid forum mods, should spend their time getting rid of those damn streaming threads not removing my legit posts that reds ignore becuz it will be more work for them

my post was on page ****ing one and had over +20 upvote score

Ghastly Meme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theultimatesukh View Post
I like the idea, but the waiting time will far too long as not many people main support as in ranked que most lasts picks are forced into it.
To be honest I would rather be a support with the Team Builder system just because you can chose your roles and teammates BEFORE you go into the game.

SquishyArchon

10-22-2013

Am I missing something or does it seem like you could insanely abuse the "smarter" matchmaking system by grinding to plat 1 without playing 1 of your main champions, and then for that final stretch to d5 pick up your "first time Ahri" that you mained for 500 games in Season 2 to screw with the matchmaking?