Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pushing Sharks

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banuvan View Post
Yet another half assed solution by Riot. So you offer this for normals but not for ranked? What a waste when there is nothing to lose in normals like there is in ranked.

Plus, the community has been asking for this for years for ranked. So lets review

Tribunal - failed
Leaverbuster - failed
Reporting option - failed
Ignore option - failed
Pick order vs calling - failed. You are too chicken**** to even make a decision on it and still try to play both sides.
Being able to see pre/post game chat in reports/tribunal - never even tried it so trolls and griefers still get away scott free.

So you implement a bunch of solutions that nobody wants and ignore the one people do want. Years after we asked for it you implement it but only for blind normals. Another fail.

You have done nothing to help this game lyte. Seriously, you have just gotten paid what is probably a good amount of money to do nothing to help. Maybe you should actually look at what people are saying is the problem and using the solutions that people have put forth rather than thinking on your own. For all of your schooling you really aren't that smart when it comes to dealing with people and communities.

And that teamwork op ****. What a waste of time and money. So let me get this straight...

A team that works together is going to beat a team that doesn't? GREAT CONCEPT!!!! omg i wonder why nobody else in the history of anytime of team oriented game/sport figured this out! You sure are a smart one....

I was very hopeful when you came on board Lyte but you and your team continue to fail at making the community and environment in game better.
That was just stupid as ****

Princess Yliana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
In this case, if you chose Zilean and get accepted into a group, it means the leader has already OK'd a Zilean. If you form a team and place yourself as Zilean, you may get a few solo players who enter the lobby, see Zilean and then leave, but this is not as common as players think.

davin ran quite a few studies on non-standard team compositions with unpopular champions, and it turns out that players are very willing to play with non-popular champions.

Does leaving the lobby/kicking result in any penalty such as the normal dodge penalty?
Or can people do that over and over,until they get what they consider an acceptable champ selection for all the lanes? i did read somewhere that you will not be able to kick constantly to prevent this,any more info`s on this matter?

For me this has a good and a bad side,for one,il be able to find 4 others that are on the "same page" regarding where/what/how to play in general wich surely cant be a bad thing to start with and personally i gladly wait a minute or 2 more to get the game knowing that then everyone is happy with what he`s playing rather then someone beeing forced to play role X and doesnt like it!!

But it might also result in people having barely any games they get accepted to,due to them not playing FoTM champs in their positions. Or people essentially dodging without penalty whenever they deem a certain champ not viable. Im curious as to how that actually plays out in the end,surely Riot has statistics and ways to monitor such behaviour and act accordingly,if they consider it a problem in the first place

Force0fNature

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banuvan View Post
Yet another half assed solution by Riot. So you offer this for normals but not for ranked? What a waste when there is nothing to lose in normals like there is in ranked.

Plus, the community has been asking for this for years for ranked. So lets review

Tribunal - failed
Leaverbuster - failed
Reporting option - failed
Ignore option - failed
Pick order vs calling - failed. You are too chicken**** to even make a decision on it and still try to play both sides.
Being able to see pre/post game chat in reports/tribunal - never even tried it so trolls and griefers still get away scott free.

So you implement a bunch of solutions that nobody wants and ignore the one people do want. Years after we asked for it you implement it but only for blind normals. Another fail.

You have done nothing to help this game lyte. Seriously, you have just gotten paid what is probably a good amount of money to do nothing to help. Maybe you should actually look at what people are saying is the problem and using the solutions that people have put forth rather than thinking on your own. For all of your schooling you really aren't that smart when it comes to dealing with people and communities.

And that teamwork op ****. What a waste of time and money. So let me get this straight...

A team that works together is going to beat a team that doesn't? GREAT CONCEPT!!!! omg i wonder why nobody else in the history of anytime of team oriented game/sport figured this out! You sure are a smart one....

I was very hopeful when you came on board Lyte but you and your team continue to fail at making the community and environment in game better.

I love the Team Builder optional and I also at the same time agree with this post. Leave Buster and Tribunal are both travesties and need to be trashed.

Hträg

10-20-2013

finally... thank you!

JxSmoove

10-20-2013

Well like.. What if people Q up for mid but just head top for the ****s and giggles? Is that a report .. or like what ._. ?

Calabok

10-20-2013

Please give us the option to choose to play on PURPLE or BLUE side before game start.

thx

xearow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2835847 thanks for all the hate, yo's....

Pushing Sharks

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabok View Post
Please give us the option to choose to play on PURPLE or BLUE side before game start.

thx
That'll never happen because NOBODY wants Purple side

FireHawk89

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaagantamos View Post
That'll never happen because NOBODY wants Purple side
Yes, no need to make finding games even longer.

The Fst Punisher

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHawk89 View Post
Yes, no need to make finding games even longer.
while we're on the topic. what is the solution to lack of vision on purple side.