Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calabok

10-18-2013

Please add preference choice to fight on purple or blue side

Pushing Sharks

10-18-2013

Lyte you should make a new post about the team builder with all the previous questions answered because a lot of people are asking the same exact questions lol

Griff That Otter

10-18-2013

Hey fellow Rioters! Will there be ANY chance for champion bans or changing the champion you selected?

Weirding

10-18-2013

Wow, this just seem so basic and common sense that I can't believe it's only now that we are getting something like it.

This isn't to bag on Riot -- quite the opposite as it shows that they are actively pursuing ways to make playing a stressful, competitive game with complete strangers a more fun and rewarding experience from the minute the match starts. I am really looking forward to this change, and I think that it will have a dramatically positive effect on the community.

Suggestion: can you set a switch that allows me to filter for players that have a decent ratio of "time played to honor gained"? I go out of my way to be positive in games and my honor score reflects it; I would like to play with similar people.

Just1nsane

10-18-2013

I'm glad someone is doing this because I'm sick of no team communication.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

Just wanna chime in, for all of the naysayers out there... I know that most of the ppl I play with (f-list) are positive to non-meta picks. My experience in picking off meta and my friends doing so (they often pick to cross the meta and try new things) is generally positive too. We occasionally get someone who doesn't like our jungle pick, and insists on jungling... but then we just go 3 solo lanes and 2x jungles and play it out XD

When ppl fight over top my suggestion is typically that I'll play a utility adc as support and just transition to damage as the game goes. It's definitely a harder way to power up as an adc, but to avoid the "anything but support" argument, I'm okay with it, and I've won with it.

Sicom

10-19-2013

Fantastic!
Hope a second or even third role option is added.

xBestJarvanNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2013

Can I say its about damn time? Player base been asking for this for years now.

Sammystorm

10-19-2013

Seems like it will be fast for solo queuers and slow for leader queues

wi1lywonka

10-19-2013

When