Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tanukihero

10-18-2013

Will this be used in ranked matches?

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

Are there any concerns about this feature cementing the 1/1/1/2 meta into the game and removing evolution of new strategies and lane positions/compositions?

NTPYTO

10-18-2013

You should just replace normal blind with this, because otherwise you're gonna have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many queues and the wait times on everything is just gonna skyrocket, especially with the release of the magma chamber.

If you replaced normal blind with this though, maybe it wouln't have as much of a negative effect.

aldlv13

10-18-2013

sounds like an overall good idea. can be abused by trolls but the benefits outweigh that i think.

Inyc

10-18-2013

Will this system allow for Random Pick in Summoner's Rift? Even if it's with 9 other Random Pickers (it'd be preferable actually).

Mintyfreshsmell

10-18-2013

I have made two posts about how this system should be in the game and every time I was down voted in to the ground. Also RIOT told me they would never do this because "They didn't want to enforce a meta". Now I look at RIOT going back on their word and a community is now totally for it? smh...

Katsuo Nuruodo

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Doesn't solve the problems about leavers that leave a game when they scored 0/2. Make a system like Dota2 that you can also leave a game when a player left and it will be cool.
Lyte has already stated that they don't want to offer this, because then if someone is doing bad, the rest of the team can pressure that player to leave, so the rest of the team can then leave without penalty.

Katsuo Nuruodo

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanukihero View Post
Will this be used in ranked matches?
Your question was already answered in a Riot post in this thread. I'd recommend reading through those before asking the same question 50 other people already asked and got an answer to.

No, it will not be used in ranked matches at this time. It's basically an alternative to normal blind pick games, and only summoners rift.

They may offer Team Builder(or a variation of it) for other game modes in the future.

Dreys

10-18-2013

Finally. This will likely bring me back to this game.

Now if something could be done about the in-game attitudes...

eabe

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBurgermeister View Post
Thank you!
LOL this response. It makes me think there are only 3 ways for a red to respond to you.
  1. You asked a question or have a concern they wanted to address before you asked.
  2. You suck up to them.
  3. You are getting warned for bad behavior.