Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

archangelfighter

10-18-2013

So I've read through all of the responses from Riot; and I'm pretty damn excited about this feature. Seems like an interesting way to peek at the userbase and see what kind of interesting gameplay tactics they can come up with. However, I do have one question.
What are the chances of running into a lobby/summoner that you've previously declined/kicked? Will the system recognize this? Or, when there's no more games to choose from, will it just place the summoner back into the lobby? Are the repercussions still applicable in this situation?
Thanks once again for this awesome feature, really looking forward to the implementation.
<3 u 5evr riot devs

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
If it takes 47 hours, this means there are a hell of a lot of people who don't want you to double jungle in their match. What makes you think you have the right to impose your experiment on all of them?

Or maybe it should just match you with some of those people so you get flamed all match and then reported?
I have a right to play whatever I want...now I only have a right to play what I want when I find others who will let me?...nice facism

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2013

this communities sheep like mentality has ruined this game...

Memorylame

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangelfighter View Post
So I've read through all of the responses from Riot; and I'm pretty damn excited about this feature. Seems like an interesting way to peek at the userbase and see what kind of interesting gameplay tactics they can come up with.
what tactics? the exact tactics the majority uses that's what ...the majority of players who just selfishly want to play whatever 'role' they want has won...the victim here is creativity...remember when roaming was a role?...well stop remembering it will never exist again

and all you guys are doing is booing the integrity of the dynamics of this game to go 'Yay I can finally get to be mid every game! Please Riot take my money!'...

Alumini

10-18-2013

I think this would be more balance if your asked the best two roles, instead of one

Memorylame

10-18-2013

all the vets who appreciated stuff like trilanes in other games have gone to those other games apparently and what we have left is 10 million kids who just want to play mid or top every game...

why am I spamming this thread?..because I have never in my life hated a change in a game as much as I do this

OurAutobiography

10-18-2013

Looks Amazing, can't wait to see it in action.
now the fighting over a certain role with another player is over.

Beastmodeterror

10-18-2013

its about godamn time, that stupid enforces the meta excuse was pissing me off

congrats we now reduced ingame toxicity by 50%+

Memorylame

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmodeterror View Post
its about godamn time, that stupid enforces the meta excuse was pissing me off

congrats we now reduced ingame toxicity by 50%+
it still enforces the meta thanks...explain how it doesn't?

Riot has fooled you all and you don't care because 'YAY I CAN FINALLY BE MID EVERY GAME IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!' 'NO LONGER WILL I HAVE TO ARGUE IN CHAMP SELECT WITH OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE AS SELFISH AS ME...YAY!!!'

Beastmodeterror

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
it still enforces the meta thanks...explain how it doesn't?

Riot has fooled you all and you don't care because 'YAY I CAN FINALLY BE MID EVERY GAME IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!' 'NO LONGER WILL I HAVE TO ARGUE IN CHAMP SELECT WITH OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE AS SELFISH AS ME...YAY!!!'
ya coming from a person whose willing to fill every game, this is deffinately needed.