Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaodynamics

10-16-2013

This not about cooperation or making people play in solid teams. This about removing the rage in champ select by limiting the interaction between other players. Anything more just exposes the system to the same special snowflake **** that is in blind pick. or draft mode. or ranked.

Weazyritzstrket

10-16-2013

Yes plz do this

Nicodemous

10-16-2013

So, the meta is now official, no more changing...

Omega5upreme

10-16-2013

THANK YOU!

Death to "pick order!"

MGBKiller

10-16-2013

don't do this
terrible

Master Spamwise

10-16-2013

I love Bronze Team Builder.

-------------------------------------------------------
Check out today's HH2B
http://hardhobbittobreak.com/?comic=bronze-team-builder

humps05

10-16-2013

So one thing that might be nice to add to this is a format like the gd forum where it says what is requested(Kind of like a post). Just click whichever link you feel you want to fill i.e. "Looking for a duo mage mid". This would make it quicker for players who aren't as picky but would like to try something new.

ViciousKitty

10-16-2013

Love you riot. Add me ! ThatViciousNerd

humps05

10-16-2013

I agree with Tigercule this does seem a little too specific. I sometimes change my mind about what champ i wanna play 3-4 times in q it also depends on who they are playing. If i choose to q up as top teemo then find out our jungle is shaco and we have no tank i would regret it and want to switch to say jax or aatrox someone that im going to build to at least take a hit.

Nicodemous

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by humps05 View Post
I agree with Tigercule this does seem a little too specific. I sometimes change my mind about what champ i wanna play 3-4 times in q it also depends on who they are playing. If i choose to q up as top teem then find out our jungle is shaco and we have no tank i would regret it and want to switch to say jax or aatrox someone that im going to build to at least take a hit.
Nope, sorry... kids want the meta enforced, and just like crying about wanting skins gets them, crying to enforce the meta makes it happen.