Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diamond 1 Support LF team for ranked 5s and tournament play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

protoges

Recruiter

10-15-2013

As the title says, I'm looking for a team.

My IGN is protoges, and I'm currently low-mid D1 (Hovering between 30-40 points).

I main Zyra, Annie, and Thresh but can play any support at a D1 level. I play an aggressive bottom lane, especially when the jungler/mid are showing on the map. My 5s experience is limited to plat 5s teams and multiple 4th-8th place go4lol finishes.

I would strongly prefer every player to be D1 but may make some exceptions for experienced teams.

Talk to me on here, on reddit at reddit.com/u/protoges, or on skype at protoges. I will not add peopple who add me on the LoL client.

Thanks for your time.

protoges

Recruiter

10-15-2013

Bump

WOW I CARRIED

10-15-2013

Hi, I'm a former diamond 1 player, I have a team with d1 adc and mid, and a former d2 jungler. We just formed recently and we want to get challenger before season ends. You can join us if you like. add me on skype:antony55007 or add me in game

protoges

Recruiter

10-15-2013

Bump

RedRive

10-15-2013

Yo protoges, I used to have you on my friends list. I might be forming a Diamond 1+ Team soon so let me know if you may be interested

Williaf

10-15-2013

Hey check out my post about my team Paradox eSports! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3946445)

BlinkHD

10-15-2013

Hey, I'm in the same boat as you... looking to form a team of all D1+ including myself. Post here and add me ingame if interested:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3952438

protoges

Recruiter

10-23-2013

Bump

protoges

Recruiter

10-23-2013

Bump

protoges

Recruiter

10-24-2013

Bump