RiotTantram Best Urgot NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samflash3

10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
I wish! He is one of my favorite champions though. With the right team comp he can be really strong. Then again I'm just a lowly gold player.

I like to rush a tear, so I can start stacking that as soon as possible. Then I get CDR with a brutalizer, cdr boots, and a glacial shroud.

My final build, depending on the team comp, is cdr boots, muramana, black cleaver, iceborn gauntlets, ie, and maw.
How is Runaan's hurricane on Urgot? I love the item but I can't fit it to any build. 15% team wide damage reduction is no joke but I can't figure how to use it.

Beeetee

10-15-2013

Ya... someone took Beetee so I had an extra e for enthusiastic

Ovalusc

10-15-2013

Top lane urgot is the best, if you're pushed up to the tower and the jungle comes in from behind you, just swap places with them

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

10-15-2013
3 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade of Justic View Post
What role do you play him in, Tantrum?

I have only tried ADC.
I play him as ADC generally, with a few top games sprinkled in. I don't play mid much.

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

10-15-2013
4 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samflash3 View Post
How is Runaan's hurricane on Urgot? I love the item but I can't fit it to any build. 15% team wide damage reduction is no joke but I can't figure how to use it.
IMHO Urgot's strength is attacking from range, and being able to lock onto a priority target. Since Q doesn't apply on hit, and auto-attack range is relatively short, I haven't tried hurricane.

RiotTantram

Senior Software Engineer

10-15-2013
5 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towerdive Me View Post
Top lane urgot is the best, if you're pushed up to the tower and the jungle comes in from behind you, just swap places with them
I fitting summoner name then:-)

Blade of Justic

Recruiter

10-15-2013

Great, now Tantrum has restored my hope and is making me want to play my second favorite champ again.

Stampire

10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl 8 Psyduck View Post
have you ever tried Junglgot?
Jungle Urgot is a lot of fun and surprisingly good. As long as your team isn't flaming you too hard

Zerglinator

10-15-2013

No Supportgot? But the ult is the best way to feed your AD Carry ever!

Blade of Justic

Recruiter

10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampire View Post
Jungle Urgot is a lot of fun and surprisingly good. As long as your team isn't flaming you too hard
What do you build as far as Items, Runes and masteries goes?