RiotTantram Best Urgot NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoisonedTail

10-14-2013

Teach me your ways Tantram plsssss

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

10-15-2013
1 of 11 Riot Posts

I wish! He is one of my favorite champions though. With the right team comp he can be really strong. Then again I'm just a lowly gold player.

I like to rush a tear, so I can start stacking that as soon as possible. Then I get CDR with a brutalizer, cdr boots, and a glacial shroud.

My final build, depending on the team comp, is cdr boots, muramana, black cleaver, iceborn gauntlets, ie, and maw.

Biggg O

10-15-2013

Carry me to diamond please

Wintermallz

10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
I wish! He is one of my favorite champions though. With the right team comp he can be really strong. Then again I'm just a lowly gold player.
You ever name that dog of yours?

Mediocre Top

10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
>Lowly Gold Player

>One of WildTurtle's smurfs and countless amounts of famous posters/Rioters are in your League.

I think you are in one of the BEST non-diamond/challenger Gold Leagues there can possibly be. Don't go saying you're "lowly gold player" when you have a League STACKED with popular everything.

The Magical Doge

10-15-2013

Can i challenge him for that title?
pls?

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2013

have you ever tried Junglgot?

Beeetee

10-15-2013

All this is lies.. we all know Tantram best aug shaman. He was trained by the best: Mr. Bobo

Blade of Justic

Recruiter

10-15-2013

What role do you play him in, Tantrum?

I have only tried ADC.

RiotTantram

Senior Software Engineer

10-15-2013
2 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeetee View Post
All this is lies.. we all know Tantram best aug shaman. He was trained by the best: Mr. Bobo
DAoC reference?! I miss that game! Beetee can that be you?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl 8 Psyduck View Post
have you ever tried Junglgot?
Oh, I'm trying this tonight! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocre Top View Post
>Lowly Gold Player

>One of WildTurtle's smurfs and countless amounts of famous posters/Rioters are in your League.

I think you are in one of the BEST non-diamond/challenger Gold Leagues there can possibly be. Don't go saying you're "lowly gold player" when you have a League STACKED with popular everything.
Thanks. When my girlfriend surpasses me in LP, I'm going to use this excuse:-). <3