Teemo mushrooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Teemo stealths
You get near him
7 mushrooms on your face

/rageon

PinkyThePig

12-23-2009

Teemo's poison from mushrooms does not stack. It would require that you were shroomed for 35 seconds for you to take all the dmg from the shrooms.

By the way everyone. I enjoy the fact that all of the people protesting to this idea has no clue how his mushrooms work.

Saishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyThePig View Post
Teemo's poison from mushrooms does not stack. It would require that you were shroomed for 35 seconds for you to take all the dmg from the shrooms.

By the way everyone. I enjoy the fact that all of the people protesting to this idea has no clue how his mushrooms work.
They do damage when they explode.
I think

Maybe...

Possibly, yeah I think they do...

Pieceofcandy

12-23-2009

Interesting idea, I play Teemo most of the time and it doing this would let him set up shroom networks much faster. It's pretty hard to start laying down shrooms if you're on the defensive and being pushed back.

Not really sure if I like this more than the current way though, barely played Corki and no idea how quickly his rockets build up.

Side note, I'd really like to see some sort of timer for Teemo's mushrooms, It would be nice to be able to see which mushroom is going to be needed to be replaced in the next minute or so.

PinkyThePig

12-23-2009

Corki's rockets get added to a buff every 14 seconds or so. He can store up to 7 at a time. If this worked with teemo then you'd be able to set up a forest for a team play battle rather than just dropping them wherever you are currently at.

JayceJa

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saishy View Post
They do damage when they explode.
I think

Maybe...

Possibly, yeah I think they do...
if so, youd take overall damage of 2 and a half mushrooms

you run up, get hit by each one once, then the last one hits the full duration

thats seven mushrooms, and if at same timer as corkis, almost 2 minutes, wasted to do the damage of 2 and a half

not really worth it

Frappuccìno

12-23-2009

Maybe storing 5 mushrooms at a time would be nice. Not so much to plant when running, but so we have enough shrooms to plant around our lane. Teemo can't run and plant mushrooms down behind him because the mushrooms don't take effect until a few seconds after planted. I've tried putting shrooms down when running from someone and it usually gets me killed.

GuiltyConscience

12-24-2009

I like the storing mushrooms bit, Get a mushroom every (20secs - CD reduction % you have). That be nice.