Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Jinx worth buying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XcSDeadDeer

10-14-2013

I bought her and thoroughly enjoy her. She's one of the most fun champions ive played, and I Love her kit. I'd definitely recommend her

Kill you Deadzz

10-14-2013

Fun, purely a fun to play champ

Kenshin0104

10-16-2013

i played her on pbe she is fun

tagartou

10-16-2013

She is incredibly strong. Her W(zap!) plus rocket launcher is fairly cheap and very strong harass. She shreds turrets. She has decent kiting abilities and you will not escape if you realize a duel is going unfavorably as even flashing over a wall will lead to zap! for damage+reveal+slow into an auto into an ult.

And for something that looked incredibly weak, her passive is just simply amazing.

The only question I see is how long until she is nerfed.

Lammah

Recruiter

10-16-2013

I played on the PBE, she's fun and strong.

I may buy her when she drops to 6300 IP or just wait for a RP Sale in a couple months, I am in no hurry.

In the meanwhile I can practice with her on the PBE.

AsheGetsGanked

10-16-2013

She is not stronger than Caitlyn. Cailtyn has a way better early game than Jinx.

Jade101

07-27-2014

Yes. Jinx is definitely worth buying...

She is fun, op, and a good ADC...

The only downside to jinx that I find is that she always needs another champ with her, otherwise, she feeds (Kinda)

Either way, I bought Jinx and I absolutely love her! You should definitely buy her... Its worth it!

AgentSheeper

07-27-2014

stop bringing up old threads pls.