It's hilarious, Jinx never runs out of mana, but Lucian has mad mana problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kojiro Sasaki

10-13-2013

Lucien probably also has the biggest burst potential of any adc, bar maybe Graves. He also does it at a range.

Hes probably the longest range harass on an ADC, and it can hit through minions, and hit multiple targets.A dash that REMOVES SLOWS and procs his passive. He deserves high mana costs early, without them he'd be ridiculous. People only complain because they can't harass as much as they'd like, and spam his Q. Having a low cooldown doesn't mean you're supposed to spam it every time its up.

IS1c0576ec0ecef2

10-13-2013

Oh noes, I have to use mana to deal tons of burst damage on lucian.

Meanwhile Jinx is stuck auto attacking.

Need to switch this around

It's unfair that my spells cost so much mana on Graves when Ashe doesn't have any real mana costs.

Middle Erien

10-13-2013

Shes not really ability dependent from what i've seen. Lucian needs to combo his skills in succession, so it makes sense.

Postal Miku

10-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
It's hilarious people are complaining about Jinx less than a week after her release...
No one is complaining about how OP Jinx is
Everyone is complaining about how underpowered Lucian is

The fact they came out back to back, just makes it seem like Lucian was wasted effort

Postal Miku

10-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanzu View Post
Lucien probably also has the biggest burst potential of any adc, bar maybe Graves. He also does it at a range.

Hes probably the longest range harass on an ADC, and it can hit through minions, and hit multiple targets.A dash that REMOVES SLOWS and procs his passive. He deserves high mana costs early, without them he'd be ridiculous. People only complain because they can't harass as much as they'd like, and spam his Q. Having a low cooldown doesn't mean you're supposed to spam it every time its up.
But It still being a low cooldown spammable spell lategame, it still eats his mana bar like no tommorow

Nahuel1

10-13-2013

I mean i do agree that when put side by side with Jinx,Lucian is way Underpowered and Jinx just came out, but you also have to factor in that once you max Lucian's E(dash)it has no mana cost. They only thing that truly takes a lot of mana out of Jinx is her Rockets.

Baelwolf

10-13-2013

Could you possibly build a tear>>>manamune on him for the early game mana issues or no?

Edit: I havent gotten much of a chance to play him so.

JunkRamen

10-13-2013

Most of the time a champion is UP on release, it becomes balanced or OP within a few months - eg Varus, Lee Sin
Most of the time a champion is "balanced" on release, it becomes OP within a few months - eg Jarvan, Draven

Almost every time a champion is OP on release, it just gets even more ridiculous within months - eg Zyra

Nahuel1

10-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veorion View Post
Could you possibly build a tear>>>manamune on him for the early game mana issues or no?

Edit: I havent gotten much of a chance to play him so.
You could but I don't ever. My opinion is that it takes too long esp. since he's all about burst damage. They buffed his mana regan last patch but it still didn't really help forreal.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanzu View Post
Lucien probably also has the biggest burst potential of any adc, bar maybe Graves.
JUST GOES TO SHOW YER NOTHlN BUT A WHISKEY DELTA