Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeaverBuster Innovations: Automated Leaver Banning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kynth

12-14-2010

The difference between Hon and LoL is disappearing!

DlEU

12-14-2010

Why don't you just as same as DOTA? I mean when someone leaves, other player of the team get extra gold and might use the item of the leaver. It would be much more better. And maybe add an "anti noob kick system". I mean if someone intentionnally ruins the game by feeding the other team, his team can't do anything but simply loose because of one player, once again!

Potpiez

12-14-2010

Weeew! innovations!

Skynet13

12-14-2010

this is a good news but release notes of the last update was f....bad news :S

mat cauthøn

12-14-2010

umm hi all i have a prob with this that is not to say the i think its a bad idea i mean i have a prob as a player i myself have somewhere i think around 30 leaves note: only about 7 to maybe 12 of these are of my own hot-headedness i work as a driver for a mortuary and as such i dont have any hours i work on call and have to go at the drop of a hat so what do i do riot can you give me a hand i do love the game and if this go's in im going to be in a tight spot i think how many leaves get's you banned ect can i ask to be unbanned due to extenuating circumstance's

SteelDikSid

12-14-2010

Quote:
eX3113nce:
Need some numbers here Riot, like how many leaves till you get banned. Cause occasionally I will start a game only to get interrupted by something else in the real world lol.

On the flip side I thought this was already in place?

I would agree to the post as I usually play at my work place which really doesnt require too much from me unless there is a major catastrophe.. I would like to know on the scale of leaves also.

Histati

12-14-2010

I don't really understand how this distinguishes between internet outages and people rage quiting. I guess I would have to experience this in game to understand, but if anyone has the time and understands this system better than I, I would really appreciate a little bit of an explanation

LoLTanks

12-14-2010

This is stupid. Just plain STUPID. You are going into this HALF-ASS. The only way to fix this is to allow a kick vote. If everyone agrees that a person should be kicked, obviously they should be... then ban them for so many hours per offense. If you don't they will be forced to stay and rage/feed/ruin game ever worse. This is more effective than any other method coming from a Day-1 Dota Veteran and WoW player. Also whats to stop them from changing their IP/account to evade ban? Additionally, if im in a game and my allies are really bad players and suck balls and its 25 minutes in and we have no chance of winning and i activate SURRENDER and they intentionally vote NO to keep other players trapped in the game suffering HOW IS THAT FAIR? I have better things to do than WASTE MY FRIGGING LIFE with MORONS who wont surrender just to be MORONS!

POINTLESS. WORSE. NOT BETTER.NEEDS A LOT MORE WORK.

Sacrates

12-14-2010

what about those people that have to leave a game for some reason like i have kids so theres times when i have to leave a game mid battle its not often but i have had to do it twice so far

YouMaddBro

12-14-2010

Quote:
LoLTanks:
This is stupid. Just plain STUPID. You are going into this HALF-ASS. The only way to fix this is to allow a kick vote. If everyone agrees that a person should be kicked, obviously they should be... then ban them for so many hours per offense. This is more effective than any other method. Also whats to stop them from changing their ip/account to evade ban?

POINTLESS.

Someone's obviously in the habit of leaving games. I don't quite understand what kind of logic would lead you to believe that giving players the option to kick someone from their game will combat the excessive 4v5 games....