Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeaverBuster Innovations: Automated Leaver Banning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gotsumon

12-14-2010

yay

dewilcry

Recruiter

12-14-2010

good work...

Doppelgamer

12-14-2010

Sounds great, but I certainly hope that what you say about unintentional disconnects turns out to be true. I have to put up with a few people sharing my internet, and they love to ruin the connection with torrents. Disconnects, and frequent resetting of our router is a daily occurrence here. I'd hate to be banned for something that's not my fault.

I know you're doing your best to prevent this of course, and I trust that what you say about disconnects is going to be correct. Thanks for this additional protection against non-committal ragers.

Klinkin

12-14-2010

It'll be interesting to see how well this actually works in practice, given the abundance of smurfs, but it's a solid step in the right direction.

AFigment

12-14-2010

Finally, aslong as it tracks over time and not a 1 time offense. Is there a way to appeal the ban. I live in a Dorm on a campus and its not uncommon to have a fire drill in the middle of a game. so an appeals process would be nice

CG Marine

12-14-2010

I never post comments but this has gotten me smiling and excited to play LoL now, leavers ruin it for everyone, the ally team, and even the enemy team, thanks RIOT

SonicTheHedgedawg

12-14-2010

lovin' it

Merich

12-14-2010

I don't plan on getting any leaves. I currently have 1 on my record from my first game because my graphics card couldn't handle the game (I got through champion selection, but then couldn't load the game).

That being said, how many points does a person get prior to a ban, and will we be able to check how many points we've aquired?

Edit: Also, how often are points removed? Once every ten consecutive games finished or something like that...

Smite911

12-14-2010

gj riot, i love it

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

12-14-2010

They should just ban everyone with over 75 leaves, permanently.