Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir Feedback/Bugs Thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CowMeat

10-11-2013

I really like the changes.

No mana cost on spellshield seems like it will make comebacks easier.

The ult change will make it feel less like shes supporting the other auto attackers, rather than carrying.

Edit: Huntress Sivir looked great!

Do her auto attack animations need to be tweaked? Their timing seemed to be off?

Shinrasaa

10-11-2013

Obviously no one could test her enough yet to make a judgement, but I really don't like the changes to the ult. Now she isn't only low range, she basically has no ult in teamfights. You will want the 40% attack speed in teamfights and only use the active when either you have overextended and need to get away or you want to chase down targets that are low. But activating it in teamfights means a DPS loss now.

I loved Sivir's ult, especially that it didn't only give her movement speed and as, but also her whole team. With people like Yi or Tryndamere in the team, the ult was really good. 60% movement speed is really strong, but overall, my first impression is that the ult in itself is underwhelming.

I really like her visual changes, she looks beautiful now and I like that ricochet now has 3 charges, but I really disliked her changed ult. Thanks for the amazing visual rework.

Suicae

10-11-2013

Its okay but tbh it could have been done better.

Samflash3

10-11-2013

Can you please make Sivir the anti ADC to ADC? Maybe give her a healing debuff to her W active? Late game she still falls off because she can't be autoattacking in range of champions who can instantly burst her.

Zyrä

10-11-2013

huntress sivir's weapon has clipping issues and the spin animation doesn't fit.

sivir's AA range is still 500.

just want to emphasize the most important issue that sivir has had since forever:
the range of sivir's basic attacks is only 500 units.

Tyrinex

10-11-2013

Also noticed that her boomerang skill sound is global for either team.

LastProtagonist

10-11-2013

Sivir with Triforce hella strong.

Zyrä

10-11-2013

Quote:
LastProtagonist:
Sivir with Triforce hella strong.

only if you're extremely fed. otherwise she doesn't synergize with it that much.

Sabelïne

10-11-2013

Shurelya's Reverie is an ultimate ability?

Diysalis

10-11-2013

I'm still working on playing around with Sivir and her VU and the changes but here is some quick feedback! I'll edit as I find more things in the future! Love the VU though, LOVE it!

Sound:
The biggest thing I've noticed right off the bat is that her voice is a bit quiet in game, so I think it could be turned up a bit. Her skill sounds are fine volume wise, it's just the voice.

Graphics/Animation:
Graphic wise I've noticed a few tiny things;

-'Warrior Princess Sivir, I noted that when she runs and then comes to a stop that her weapon cuts in to her since it a fully rounded blade instead of being like the others with spaces.

-'Spectacular Sivir', I've noticed that her hair is not only stiff instead of flowing freely but it also clips in to her upper body as well. Also the red of her chest plate and wrist guards match, but then her boots are just randomly a completely different color than the rest of of her outfit...lol. Maybe it's just me being picky on this one, but I would personally like to see her hair bit a bit more flowing like her default skin instead of all stiff.

-'PAX Sivir', the colors are a bit...pale and washed-out feeling. And again like with Spectacular Sivir that hair!!! It's all stiff and silly looking >__<! The rest of her skins have flowing hair...but it feels like you guys just didn't even care when it came to these two skins.

-'Bandit Sivir', her shoulder spike and hair clip so badly with each other. And what happened to her crossblade? It used to have 5 blades on it and now it is down to 4.

-'Huntress Sivir', no big issue here, but her boomerang does clip in to her body when she runs and then comes to a stop, kind of like what happens with her Warrior Princess skin.

Skills:
Yay for finally getting around to the skills! Sorry this is kind of delayed. Since there was changes to stuff I wanted to wait for semi-final numbers before I gave feedback. The way things stand now(10/16/2013), I think that Sivir is on the right track.

Ricochet- I really like what you guys did here, I feel like the way it is now actually is what it was always meant to be. Even if you guys play around with numbers in the future, the basic rework of it is really great!

Spell Shield- I LOVE the fact that it doesn't cost mana anymore, it never made sense to me how a skill that would return mana costed mana. Well done there.

On The Hunt- I was pretty skeptical about the changes to her ultimate at first. Now after playing around with it and seeing it in action, I actually really like what you guys have done!

General Feedback:
While I'm overall a big supporter of the changes, there is one thing that kind of bugs me. Her range is 500 and I totally agree and see where you guys are coming from by keeping her at 500 range. I feel like she could use a slight increase in her base armor or health though, maybe both. While she can farm minions all day long I feel like she can still easily be bullied out of lane because basically every other Marksmen can just range her down. But that is just my personal opinion!