Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir Feedback/Bugs Thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

10-11-2013

Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread regarding Sivir or any related bugs you encounter. Your feedback here will influence the changes we make, as well as aiding us in our future champion Visual Upgrades.

They say that a boomerang always returns, and Sivir's is no exception!

This mercenary finally looks the part, and is ready to kick the butts! Expect to see a brand new model, new animations, new VFX, and new VO in this Visual Upgrade! Her blade is massive and awesome, her leg isn't broken anymore, and she's out of control. Check her out (and all her skins) before she speeds off!

Please post all bugs and feedback here!
Honor is the rust on a dull blade.

For additional context, please see this thread! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3940363)

EchoBun

10-11-2013

I'm noticing her boomerang blade Audio seems to be global, no matter where I am I can hear the enemy Sivir using the spell.

Xunos

10-11-2013

After playing my first game with her, going 17/2, I feel as though she's very solid right now and has a ton of potential. Will edit post with more info after playing a few more games.
Balance Feedback: N/A ATM
Aesthetic Feedback: When activating her W, I felt as though it should respond similar to a Diana Crescent Strike combo mixed with Draven's Axe Throwing Critical Animation, I was really hoping she would throw her boomerang in multiple styles.

Katie May

Recruiter

10-11-2013

Okay, so some context, i play sivir on my ranked 3v3 team... something like an 87 win rate with her... only lose to pantheons for some reason... ._.

the skin i use is the huntress sivir skin, because i felt like of the sivir skins out there, it was the most unique...

from what ive learned about sivir (will go on PBE shortly) i have a few comments...

1. i love the new spell sheild, having the no mana cost allows for a much better way to lane, not having to always be sure you have 75 mana, and now the only punishment for an enemy missing an ability on me is the cooldown, which is manageable at later ranks, so its okay.

2. i love the new ricochet, in the sense that it applies to 3 attacks, instead of just the first. i hope i can still get those fancy kills where i ricochet a blade off of a turret, and hit a low health champ for a kill, that was pivotal for me. one apprehension i have, is that the cooldown is much higher... one think i liked was not needing much attk speed at later levels, as long as the CDR i got was enough to make using ricochet to reset the timer actually worth it.

3. with the ult, i like the idea of a persistent passive effect. i will miss, and wish it could be worked back it, the bonus attk speed granted to allies. it was nice to run up to an undefended turret with a wave of minions, speed them all up and wail on a turret. maybe while active, give sivir a small attk speed boost, and a smaller boost to allies and minions.

Thanks, love the new update, waited SO LONG <3

JP3885

10-11-2013

VU looks great ! Snappy auto attack animation, good run, lookin good.

But the changes to her abilities are iffy.

Ricochet grants no bonus damage, acts only as an auto attack reset until you get ulti then it is a copy of Jayce's w that does bad damage and hits a couple other targets. This gives very little incentive to max it soon since it does like nothing until 6 which seems very strange. Its 3 hits make it feel much more impactful to use and the animation is very nice, but should contain more spin like others suggest.

Her ultimate is now Shurelya's Reverie active? And it even decays, it no longer offers anything to the team other than speed for as long as a Reverie does. Also the active does not scale making it pretty flat throughout the game. And the AS buff to Ricochet on it should be stuck to Ricochet in the first place and have it scale over there instead of making it feel useless until lv 6.
I feel this ultimate needs more of an ultimate feel to it, either make the duration longer but the boost smaller or scale the duration. I miss the attack speed boost, but if it was decided that it should be personal instead of an aura.
-It might be an idea to move the damage scaling that Ricochet use to have to her ulti so when she ulti's it does full damage on bounces or it gains a damage bonus as she levels her ulti.

Spell Shield is good since now she is no longer as mana starved.

Her Q is the same, but a good QoL change would be to let the boomerang range be controlled. Similar to Draven ultimate so you can throw it closer so it comes back faster, allowing for skilled play in the form of pulling back your boomerang to get a better angle.

Katie May

Recruiter

10-11-2013

Quote:
Xunos:
After playing my first game with her, going 17/2, I feel as though she's very solid right now and has a ton of potential. Will edit post with more info after playing a few more games.
Balance Feedback: N/A ATM
Aesthetic Feedback: When activating her W, I felt as though it should respond similar to a Diana Crescent Strike combo mixed with Draven's Axe Throwing Critical Animation, I was really hoping she would throw her boomerang in multiple styles.

i love that last thought about the different throwing animations, that would be really awesome to see happen.

Xenotime Gaze

10-11-2013

I've only played a game with her, and that vs. bots, but I have this to say so far (besides great job on the VU :P)

1 - Her voice is too low. I played her on dominion, and could barely hear her voice over the music. Maybe turn it up a notch?

2 - This is probably more a skin issue but its important to me since I plan to buy this skin once the VU goes live. With huntress, it is VERY hard to see when she attacks or what she's attacking. This probably does not apply to her other skins due to the nature of their chakram/boomerangs but I think it is worth mentioning. Going to check regardless.

Aside from that, she looks awesome. GJ Riot!

Eyrgos

10-11-2013

1) Her Auto-Attack: is a bit too blurred/shrinks down just a little too much... her Q is perfect, and while her auto shouldn't be identical (nor as large, clearly), it should appear more like her Q somehow IMHO.

2) Bandit Skin: the coloration on her face looks really awful (she looks like she's going to puke, a little too much light green going on).

3) Her Ultimate: the way the particles clip into her head/hair looks really bad (also, shape/outline-wise it looks a bit too much like a flag).

4) Her Ultimate 2: the 6 second duration feels extremely anticlimactic... maybe boost it to 8 seconds (tweak MS bonuses accordingly) & ramp up the bass/volume on the shouting sfx.

5) Her Voice: I agree it's a little dim (short on volume).

6) Her Passive: I feel like it needs to be more rewarding... perhaps a higher premium of MS for ability-hits? E.g. Autos give 50MS, Abilities could give 70MS.

Otherwise, epic job.

EDIT1: her W feels really lame to level since it's merely CDR/level... perhaps slightly bolster it's %ad scaling with rank? OR! Or perhaps increase her auto and/or bounce-range while the effect is active... now that would be exciting!

EDIT2: if you guys aren't going to budge on giving her 525 range, then I feel it's essential/vital you make 1 or more of the changes I proposed in BONUS1/PASSIVE/ULTIMATE.

@IronStylus @RiotPwyff @Ququroon @Statikk
IronStylus Riot Pwyff Ququroon Statikk

Akuni

10-11-2013

From a really really quick look, her Q vfx sounds really loud compared to the rest of her kit (especially the first part when throwing it). Sivir itself is kinda quiet vo-wise, maybe add a notch there?

On animations, her dance is almost too fluid. Kinda looks as if she has no bones the longer you watch :/

But I'm nitpicking...

Corvo Cuervo

10-11-2013

Art Feedback

I am a proud owner of 2 PAX Sivir accounts. Animations and VO - 11/10

However, I think the accents on her suit are much too pastel, a bit chalky looking. The visor color could be toned down a bit more too. I think it would look good with a Cyclops style color, deep red rather than light pink.

Take TRON Legacy for instance. The lines are glowy and cool looking (brain isn't working too well, I'm sick). Anyway, it's a nice contrast, bright lines against a matte black suit.

On new PAX Sivir, they're a bit gaudy.

Visual Comparison - http://i.imgur.com/PQtRLFI.png

Also, you got get rid of the particle effects on her weapon when she activates Ricochet and that makes me sad. Unless it hasn't been added yet, AND I WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH

One last thing - I really like how you did the armored padding, it looks cool. Reminds me of the scene in Tron Legacy where Flynn is getting suited up to for the Games.

(Edit)TLDR - Everything is cool, but bring back the effects on her weapon when she uses W, darken the visor color and maybe mess with the coloration of her suit's lines a bit.

(Edit 2) - Maybe lighten the hair a bit too. It's pure white in the splash art/old model and baby blue in the updated one.