Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir relaunch heads to PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHarz

10-11-2013

Quote:
MrSoullessness:
Can Bandit Sivir have her fifth prong/blade back on her weapon? I feel like that is what made that skin unique compared to the other Sivir skins, when it came down to her weapons.

Having her short hair back would be nice too.

Reave

10-11-2013

The arrow buttons on Pax Sivir's boomerang blade are gone.

ToneMapode

10-11-2013

@Riot Pwyff

Quick Question: Did she get any range buff? I don't care how good the new Sivir is, without a ranged buff, she will still be a dead champ.

Henry Plainview

10-11-2013

Quote:
ToneMapode:
@Riot Pwyff

Quick Question: Did she get any range buff? I don't care how good the new Sivir is, without a ranged buff, she will still be a dead champ.

She really doesn't need one.

Corvo Cuervo

10-11-2013

I am a proud owner of 2 PAX Sivir accounts. Animations and VO - 11/10

However, I think the accents on her suit are much too pastel, a bit chalky looking. The visor color could be toned down a bit more too. I think it would look good with a Cyclops style color, deep red rather than light pink.

Take TRON Legacy for instance. The lines are glowy and cool looking (brain isn't working too well, I'm sick). Anyway, it's a nice contrast, bright lines against a matte black suit.

On new PAX Sivir, they're a bit gaudy.

Visual Comparison - http://i.imgur.com/PQtRLFI.png

Also, you got get rid of the particle effects on her weapon when she activates Ricochet and that makes me sad. Unless it hasn't been added yet, AND I WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH

One last thing - I really like how you did the armored padding, it looks cool. Reminds me of the scene in Tron Legacy where Flynn is getting suited up to for the Games.

(Edit)TL:DR - Everything is cool, but bring back the effects on her weapon when she uses W, darken the visor color and maybe mess with the coloration of her suit's lines a bit.

(Edit 2) - Maybe lighten the hair a bit too. It's pure white in the splash art/old model and baby blue in the updated one.

Glork

10-11-2013

Quote:
dct2000:
Could you add a little red to Spectacular Sivir's blade? On her old model, it had red lining, and it look nice

Definitely agree with this. The red glow was a really nice/unique touch.

Personally, I'd like to see Ricochet's bounce radius improved a little... not a lot, but even like 25-50 units. I don't care if it can hit more targets now, if Melee Minions and Caster Minions are too far apart, the extra bounces are lost. Make it so you don't have to Ricochet the lane before Caster Minions stop to attack. It would open up her gameplay options in lane quite a bit, allowing you to sit on Ricochet for an opportune time to strike.

Ergheis

10-11-2013

Long time Sivir player here! Though I may only talk in complaints, I love her new covetous style.

First thoughts:

Q sounds silly, but Im sure there will be a return sound so that's fine. However, it's not normalized at all. Hurt my ears.

E doesn't entirely cover her boomerang. It does cover her body at the moment, but it feels minorly annoying to look at and see that it just clips through the boomerang, personally.

At 40% CDR, W has a 3.6 second cooldown.

Will post more as i play her!

Stez007

10-11-2013

The lore is garbage. Trash. **** on a stick.

Why the hell does ANY champion need a "future?" The League *is* their future. Stop trying to make the League as meaningless as possible.

Honestly, its yet another champion with no mention of the LEague at all in her bio. Why dont you just get rid of the entire League concept and say **** it. There is no League of Legends anymore, just "hey, these guys are all cool so they should fight!"

You had an awesome concept a long time ago. It was a gladiatorial arena, filled with willing and unwilling participants fighting for glory, money and national pride. It was a settlement between warring cities, to stop the fighting without losing the competition. There were rules, there was logic, there was some semblance of continuity in that each champion had a reason for being there, whether they entered of their own accord or were summoned against their will.

Somewhere along the line that went out the window, and now you're removing the last remnants of that great idea. Stop taking the league out of League and get your **** together.

Or just scrap the League, the Institute and the entire concpet because it CLEARLY does not matter to you.

Viro Melchior

Recruiter

10-11-2013

Quote:
Henry Plainview:
She really doesn't need one.

Do you play or watch higher tier ranked?
You need good range, or mobility mechanics. Without either, you have to move too close to last-hit, and you *will* get out-harassed, hard.
Sure, Sivir can last-hit using BB, but that kills her mana fast. And if you try to use ricochet, you end up over-pushing the wave.

In lower tier play, the range is fine, but when you get up to gold (and even worse as you get up near challenger), the range limitation and lack of mobility completely kill her early game.

Zerglinator

10-11-2013

Bug Discovered: Enemies can hear Sivir cast Boomerang Blade ANYWHERE ON THE MAP