Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alistar Build(s)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frony Boom

12-15-2010

When I started Ali I used Locket too...after a few weeks I switched to Soul Shroud and never turned back. With that, masteries, and Glacial you hit 40% cooldown - THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT FOR ALISTAR: Without CD you are just a walking, ignorable hunk of beef; with CD you are a pounding, headbutting, healfountain sonofagun....NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH MOOQUISITION!!!

Most games, if I'm feeding teammates well, that is as far as my build gets. Mobility or Swiftness boots, and maybe a Negatron if I get some good assists or a lucky kill (but we leave those for our carries, don't we, my bovine bretheren). Frankly, Ali really doesn't need much more than that; everything else is just icing on the cake - if you need lanes pushed, sheen is nice; otherwise, Aegis for team support or finish Frozen Heart to ruin autoattackers' days.