Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[3.13] New changes made to the Friends List and Buddy Panel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Azmodius

Associate Platform Analyst

10-10-2013

Hey PBE Community!

We've been working on more optimizations for the Friends List and Buddy Panel which will be deployed to PBE with today's patch.

The Friends List consists of the actual list of friends, their folders and the functions within that inner panel but does not include Recently Played or Ignore Lists. The Buddy Panel contains the Recently Played list, Ignore List, buttons surrounding the inner panel, custom status message and the Chat Room Control Panel.

Our focus on these changes was mainly to address pain points and performance issues when using these features.

• Visuals updated
  • Buddy tooltip updated
  • Chat Room List visuals changed
    • Removed Nunu Icon
    • Font change
    • Public and Private chat lists are both viewable at once
  • Friends List Sort button moved to the Friends List header
  • More bug fixes to address performance and reliability

Everything should function as it always has, but we want to make sure that these improvements are solid and don’t break the way you guys use the Friends List, Buddy Panel or any of the connecting systems.

If you got a moment… add some friends, move ‘em around, check out the new Chat Rooms list (RIP Nunu icon). Let’s test these things A LOT and send us your feedback here. We’ll be checking on this thread regularly and reporting back to the team.

Thanks for all your help guys!

1.jpg

Quintessence

10-10-2013

Could you make it so that the list doesn't scroll to the top every time you delete someone, it makes pruning my friend's list extremely hard and time consuming. Also if possible add a multiple delete function so you can select multiple people at once and delete them.

WiryJackal

Recruiter

10-10-2013

Any chance we could get more default chat rooms? They're always full when I try to get in on the Live servers.

10-11-2013

anyone know when the server will be back up?

C9 Meaty Os

10-11-2013

such wow
such good update
much like

Calabok

10-11-2013

Give us ability to RIGHT CLICK and IGNORE recently played summoners

Jasonxhx

10-12-2013

Quote:
Calabok:
Give us ability to RIGHT CLICK and IGNORE recently played summoners

I agree with this suggestion 100%. See, if the game crashes or we forget to ignore someone while we're still in postgame, we can end up getting burned by the same local troll later down the road.

Lonelyboy23

10-23-2013

can you please make it that we can have more then 300 players on our friends list? i come up with tournaments and stuff and limiting the friends i can add to 300 is giving me a hard time...